Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi,

I have joined today (in a panic after receiving lots of Easter chocolate) as I seriously want to shift some weight.

I want to lose about 4 stone and have a few goals in mind:

1. My sister in law's wedding on 1st July 2011

2. My holiday to Teneriffe on 1st October 2011

3. My wedding on 3rd June 2012

I have tried many other diets and always the weight ends up creeping back on. I thought using myfitnesspal would help me to analyse my own eating habits and see where I can make changes etc.

Any help tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lauren x

Replies

• Wassir
    Wassir Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm struggling with Easter candy myself.
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    I am new to this as well but it is helping me to realize just how much I am overeating in my calorie intake. I'm with you about this whole Easter candy thing, chocolate is my weakness! I am a bridesmaid in my GF wedding July 2nd and really want to look good in my dress. Your own wedding next year is GREAT motivation girl! You should post wedding dress pics when that time comes, good luck!
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    The best way to start out is its not a diet its a life change for the better . Healthy wise . The candy I would give it to kids I did not get my kids candy they get it alot they do not need more . I try not to have candy in the house because I would eat it I am sure . My sweet chocolate I eat is my shakeology its so yummy and chocoltey and good for you .
  • logicalloss
    logicalloss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Easter is one day. If you fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up. Everything in moderation. Put a chocolate egg into your plan and cut back elsewhere. After Easter pick one or two items, throw it out. You can't eat what you don't have. Don't get carried away with the amount of weight you have to lose. Take your weigh loss one decision at a time, and practice doing the right things.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello,this is a great site to keep your self accountable for the things you eat and the exercise you perform.You will also find lots of support and motivation from all over the world.Just remember to log everything you do daily" don't cheat " follow your profile goals and you will have success. You can add me as a friend if you would like. Stay focused-good luck.:happy:
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal is the best place to be . You just follow the plan and by the first of July you are gonna feel a lot better than you feel right now and on October first you are gonna be close to your Goal and on the best day of your life "Wedding Day" you are gonna thank MyFitnessPal and I know that everybody can do it and I did it too. Best wishes to you :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods