I am new

luv4lily06
luv4lily06 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am 20 and weigh 165 after having my girl. I want to weigh 120 and sometimes I think it is impossible but I am going to keep trying!:smile:

Replies

• I am 20 and weigh 165 after having my girl. I want to weigh 120 and sometimes I think it is impossible but I am going to keep trying!:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!!!!!! It's not impossible! You can do this!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Hey, you are taking the first step by joining...Congratulations for that! Also, use this site and all the tools it offers. You can read lots of good stuff in the threads to aid you! Best Wishes and Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • I am new as well (as of today). Congratulations on taking the first steps to a new you and on your new baby girl. I weigh 163 lbs and have 30 ibs to lose after having my second child in January. I have already lost 20 lbs prior to this but am looking for more support and inspiration. I hope to find it here. Good luck! I think we can definitely do this!:wink:
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Welcome and Best of Luck in reaching your goals. I'm very happy with the 6 pounds I've lost so far. It was so educational just to see what I was eating. I've slowly improved eating habits by first cutting back on junk foods and then spending the month of Nov. not eating candy at all. I am addicted to chocolate so this has been quite a sacrifice. I feel better than I have in a long while. My blood pressure has improved and I know it's because of the weight loss and less stress. You are much younger than I am and very smart to get a grip on this now. Congrats on the baby. You will love the info and support you get here. Jackie
  • cedargirl22
    cedargirl22 Posts: 29 Member
    I just joined recently as well and I love this site! I've never found anything like it! It's really given me a new motivation to keep at it!
  • clewliss
    I am new as well (as of today). Congratulations on taking the first steps to a new you and on your new baby girl. I weigh 163 lbs and have 30 ibs to lose after having my second child in January. I have already lost 20 lbs prior to this but am looking for more support and inspiration. I hope to find it here. Good luck! I think we can definitely do this!:wink:

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    I just joined recently as well and I love this site! I've never found anything like it! It's really given me a new motivation to keep at it!

You go girl!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.