Hey there

Options
Hi everyone, I Just decided to join today. I'm from Christchurch in New Zealand, I've eaten even more since the big earthquakes and it's really gotten to me lately. I have a very big journey ahead of me (25kgs) If anyone wants to add me as a friend I'd appreciate it a lot. I seem to do better at these things when I kinda have people to answer too lol.

Replies

• Maggieblair
    Options
    Welcome!.. I'm sorta new, too... still having trouble adjusting to keeping track of my food intake.. and finding time to exercise.. hang in there!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • jess_ellen
    Options
    Hi, Welcome. I have been on here for a month and a half and have found it a wonderful support. I have just sent you a request.

Jess
  • LDub1965
    LDub1965 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been using My Fitness Pal on my iPhone since Feb 7th. I have lost a fair amount of weight and I love this site. Just thought I would add myself online to get that little extra support from my peers who are going through the same trials and tribulations lol I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Lisa

3126991.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PaulaButHag
    Options
    I have been using this site since April 6th. I have recommended it to at least 6 people. I lost 9.2 lbs the 1st week and 2.6 lbs the 2nd. I am under Dr supervision and my calorie intake is limited to between 500-700 calories per day. I was told that one reason my 2nd week dropped so slowly was that I was not taking in enough calories. My short term goal is 30 lbs by July 2nd with a total of 85 lbs. I really want to make this happen.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck :)