Wanna get under 200 lbs?

Options

Replies

• MissNewAttitude2015
    MissNewAttitude2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What a FANTASTIC Idea!!! I want in too!!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow great response everybody!! Congrats to everyone that has reached under 200..Please feel free to share tips and information on how you did it. I think the more support the better..It may be a long journey but in the end it's going to be so worth it! We can do it!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have about 22 pounds to get to 200. I want to reach that by my baby's first birthday on July 17. Please feel free to friend me and we will all go this journey together!!!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm also going for this. Great Idea for a thread.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go before 200 (man it seems like a LONG way) .. but you can add me if you like .. as I would LOVE to be under 200 lol
  • khillman77
    Options
    At first I clicked on your post and saw that your starting weight was only 268 and then I clicked out, because the jealous person inside of me was saying she's not that big, she'll be fine. Then I told myself WAIT click on her post again and read it. And i realized that I want to be under 200 pounds also. I have lost 37 pounds since I have been on this weight loss journey and boy has it been hard. Now that I'm out of the 300's I still have that fat girl inside of me pulling me down telling me that I can't do this, and I believe that we can all do this with a little support, in my case I need a lot of support because I've been a basket case lately. Good luck to you girlfriend because we all need it!!! :smile:
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can ALL do it! I started at 280 and am now at 171. It took me approximately 8 months to get under 200. I have been struggling a bit lately...not gaining but not losing either. And that's my fault as I am having trouble staying on track. But I keep reminding myself that this is a journey..it will take time, have it's ups and downs. I will get to my goal eventually. Good luck all!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is my goal as well! I'm 244 at the moment and would love to be under 200 by Thanksgiving! We can do this together!
  • leslie197833
    Options
    how did u do it what do u eat what exercise did u do i dont uderstand the counting these calories how do u count calories it says go by a 1200 calorie diet but i dont understand how like to know what you
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I agree...this would be a great idea for a thread.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother!!
  • collinsmom10
    collinsmom10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting but this is also a huge goal is to get under 200lbs I have 43lbs to go but I know I can do it!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Laura. I currently weight 301.0. Can I still join this group? My goal is to get under 200 pounds and then my final goal is to be 115 pounds. I am very short. Standing at only 5' 1 1/2" tall so this goal weight would put me at a healthy BMI,
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!! My CW is 214.5 but I started MFP at 251 and at the new year I was 246. It seemed so far away at first but now I am so close!! I just want to hurry up and get there!

Let me share my tips so far. I get the Clean Eating Magazine and use that for reciepe ideas. It is all fresh and unprocessed foods which helps not only with calories but overall health and in keeping sodium low. If I really want a treat I still have one, but in a very small portion- individual hageen dazs cups at the store are my best friends. I exercise 6 days a week for 45 minutes and I use a HRM to make sure I am accurately catching my cals burned. I eat at least 1200 cals a day, and most of the time I do eat my exercise cals back, but not just in crap in good healthy things like the delicious watermelon I am enjoying now.

I also look towards NSVs so I measure myself once a month- typically on the 1st of the month and I care just as much about my fitness as I do my weight loss. I hope these are some good starting tips and I can't wait to hear how you all do it!!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    me!!! While I would L-O-V-E to be 150. with my height and build I'll be happy when I'm under 200! Good luck on your journey everyone! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I literally just joined MFP yesterday and this is definitely one of my first goals! We've got this!
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I haven't been under 200 in a decade, I'd love to get there again! Feel free to add me if you want. :D
  • dawnmcgurn
    Options
    Me, too! My goal is 175 or so. I am in the 230 range.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    speaking of websites and reciepes, eatingbetteramerican.com i believe it is has GREAT and Tasty ones on their site!!
    OOo i am so excited to be part of a group!!!! I finally got to my prepregoo weight, now as i call it, I have to get to my pre-hubby weight LOL...
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Me too. I wanna get under 200lbs too

Anyone else doing this, feel free to friend me :happy: