Easter Indulgences...

Options
ok...so i went into yesterday knowing it was going to be a cheat day 100%! i have been doing really well...and though that i would enjoy the holiday...well i REALLY ended up taking that to heart!

what was your indulgence??? mine was dessert! my mother-in-law had a massive bowl of jelly beans and those yummy malted eggs out...could not resist!

back on the wagon today!!

Replies

• roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    lol Yesterday my indulgence was oreo ice cream cake............and after i ate it, i felt so sick.............lol Yes today is a new day and I feel good...........Good luck to you also :)
  • ladyjade68
    Options
    ONE chocolate chip cookie - I think it was the best cookie I ever tasted! Oh, and one stuffed mushroom - the smallest one my niece made - stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar and something else - can't remember, but it was yummy. I still am 99% sure I stayed under my daily goal.
  • krystalstraw
    Options
    mine was chocolate yesterday! i gave up chocolate for lent and quite literally got chocolate wasted yesterday! worked out extra hard and got a tummy ache! i think i'll be laying off the sweets for awhile now!!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just posted this same topic 2 hrs ago. LOL

Mine was the reeses PB eggs and black jellybeans. Mmmmm

I also had 6 gobstoppers, 2 rolo's and 3 mini hershey milk chocolate bunnies.

Bah! Why is candy so delicious?! :o)
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    where should i start?!?! italian sub- cookies- macaroni salad- CANDY!!!! and guess what ?! im still eating it today ! oops.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had a caburry creame egg on Saturday and on Sunday I didn't go over my calories by much but I had mor rich foods. Steak, onion and mushroom saute, twice baked potatoes... grrr. Sooo I'm back on the wagon today, and I made sure I worked out last night after dinner. That made me feel a bit better. There isn't another holiday until Memorial Day and July 4th, and those are cook out type things, so it will be easier to keep under control those days I think.

PS The Malted Milk Eggs are the DEVIL!!!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    haha… i love those robin eggs!

my fiance's birthday fell on easter this year, so his parents and my parents came down to celebrate both occasions with us, and instead of having easter dinner at home, we went out to red lobster. i got the fish and chips. i just couldn't resist. it was AMAZING. oh, and my parents brought me a whole bunch of easter candy… let's just say i won't be craving chocolate or peanut butter for a while ;)
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    mine was chocolate yesterday! i gave up chocolate for lent and quite literally got chocolate wasted yesterday! worked out extra hard and got a tummy ache! i think i'll be laying off the sweets for awhile now!!

I wasn't feeling so hot from all the RICH foods I ate yesterday either. And the Caburry Egg which I normally LOVE, was not worth the calories to eat it. I would have much rather had something else. Like Hummus and Pita Chips!!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I bought myself and my boyfriend solid chocolate Easter bunnies. Needless to say, he never saw his!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I had a couple off days.
    Thursday I indulged in alcohol.

Yesterday, I just didn't even bother tracking my calories. And ended up having lots of great home-cooked food. And a few bites of cheesecake. Then had some snickers, and twix bite-sized candies last night.
  • lovlegs84
    lovlegs84 Posts: 17
    Options
    Mine was malted eggs , and anything chocolate !!! :sad:
    Back on the band wagon today !!!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh the peeps, so many pink peeps!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I had an extra scoop of cheesy potatoes and egg. I made chocolate covered peanut butter eggs and chocolate covered cocnut eggs, had way to many of those. Then I had 4 of my moms homemade cupcakes. Ooh I also had a jellybeans and a couple mini snickers and couple mini mr. goodbars. Let's just say I really really indildge myself. By the end of it my stomach hurt sooo bad. I'm going to try and avoid sweets for a while, even though that's going to be hard since we still have a ton of candy around the house.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My mom made death by chocolate.. But I always have a weakness for rolls. So between rolls and death by chocolate it was a complete bad day.. I am sitting at work wondering how I am going to get through the night without getting into the left overs...
  • Pakitalian85
    Pakitalian85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate for lent too! couldn't resist... I had hershey kisses, and probably too many :(
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    well, mine was more meat! i have ONLY at fishy meats for the past two maybe three weeks now. cod, salmon, talapia, shrimp, etc. but yesterday... OHHHH MANNN!!! smoked turkey, hot dogs, smoke pork tenderloin, turkey burgers. i was in meat heaven! i did also induldge in two bottles of mountain dew, and two slices of angel food cake. still wasnt totally terrible, but prolly bad enough. considering my stomach is in shambles still today from all the meat! lol. that didnt stop me tho, i ate the left over turkey burgers for lunch, only this time with no bread and no mayo. lol.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be chocolate marshmellow eggs. Mmmmmmmmmm.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    where should i start?!?! italian sub- cookies- macaroni salad- CANDY!!!! and guess what ?! im still eating it today ! oops.

I can't keep out of it today either!!! UGh!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Had a couple of choc. foiled eggs.. but also a piece of almond / vanilla cake grandma brought over. Today back on track.
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    for me...its so good to just 'admit' all of my indulgences...because it totally holds me accountable! but i totally live by the 'you have to do it every once in a while' or else life wouldnt be fun!!!

loved reading everyone's!!!!

and yes...those eggs are totally the devil!!!