Bountiful NSV's

Options
bachooka
bachooka Posts: 719 Member
1) I am no longer the bigger sister! I officially borrowed a skirt from her, and it fit perfectly :D
2) My sweetheart ring fits! I haven't worn it since I was 16!
3) I can't wear a single thing from my summer wardrobe without risking a major wardrobe malfunction.
4) I had 3 people at my church yesterday tell me how skinny I look.
5) My arms no longer look like a pair of wings!

Yeah I'm pretty happy right now with the way things are going! Yay me!

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Whoot!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    NICE, I'm waiting for all of these to happen...Funny you mentioned being the bigger sister...This is my goal as well...
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good Job
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • lucamp
    lucamp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Those are great things to celebrate! Congrats on your successful journey
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    NICE, I'm waiting for all of these to happen...Funny you mentioned being the bigger sister...This is my goal as well...

This is one of my goals too!! My sister has always been smaller than me, even though she is older! I can't wait until I'm not the bigger sister anymore!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything you said! Clothes fitting, the bigger sister comment, etc... I have two sisters who were always bigger than me. I was usually the thin one( except when my sister was bulemic. Then when she bounced down to being anorexic she was smaller, but 6 months later that would change) . Last summer they were both smaller than me and I didn't want to have to be the bigger one again this year.

We don't talk about any kinds of accomplishments as she feels that it is just a persons way to get acknowledgment for something and so she purposely won't give a compliment for that reason. I was curious as to what her reaction would be now that I've dropped 30+ pounds since January. Who would have figured that she would completely ignore me! Seriously!!! Go figure...
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I think I will always be the "Bigger Sister" since I don't think I will ever get to 110 or less like my sister... my thinest my adult life was 125 I was a size 4... That is my goal, i think my sisters goal should be to gain some weight since she looks pretty sickly!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic and i think you do need to post a new picture :flowerforyou:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Those are all excellent NSV's! keep up the hard work!
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • cateyes09
    cateyes09 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you!!! Sounds like you have worked hard and are heading in the right direction to improve your life :) You should feel so proud!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!