Is it just me, or does Jillian drive any of you CRAZY too?

Options
c2sky
c2sky Posts: 487 Member
Discuss...........I can take it.

Replies

• jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of Jillian.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Whenever i do the 30 day shred, I mute her & put my own music on. her voice is so so annoying.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I hate her
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't like when she tries to get all "therapist" with the people. All soft spoken. So fake
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I like her :)
  • Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have never figured out why, but she drives me CRAZY!!! Plus she is so masculine, I stopped doing her video's, she is fit and all but I do not want to be mansculine and hear her talk about how she can curl 25lbs when I am barely doing 5lbs at 20 reps for 3 sets.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    she is annoying but I have great results...
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her either!!!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I did one of her workouts on ON DEMAND a while ago, and she drove me nuts. I have rented a couple of beginner tapes from the library, and she is less brutal, but still slightly annoying. Are their any instructors that aren't annoying? ;-)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I hate that she has so much crap out there....and if it has her name on then its 3x the price...and shes kind of annoying. I started 30 day shred but burned more calories cursing her out than I did working out. LOL
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    She's a bad actor....too dramatic. Something about her face I don't like. I can't pinpoint what it is so the whole time I see her all I do is try to figure out whats not quite right.
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    I actually like her. I'm not a fan of the cheery, happy go lucky type of trainer. I want a (excuse my language) ***** who will kick my *kitten*. Maybe I like her so much because I am pretty no nonsense myself.
  • joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Whenever i do the 30 day shred, I mute her & put my own music on. her voice is so so annoying.

I do the same!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I want to add my opinionated thoughts on the Biggest Loser too. LOL. I dont' get to watch it much, because I am too busy to watch any show every week(except AI), no one else here wants to watch that, and like I said, I watch AI. But I think the show is totally unrealistic for most of us here at home watching. If I lost that much weight that fast, I would have extra skin, and no way to be able to pay for the surgery to fix it. Nor would I want surgery. I will be happy with a 2 pound or less weight loss each week, and have a better chance of my skin snapping back somewhat.
  • Shadeen
    Shadeen Posts: 3
    Options
    I actually like her, both her and her workouts are tough but I get results and she's pretty motivational :). I personally don't really get what's so annoying about her......
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    "Isn't it Buddy???" Ew she annoys me! She does kick my butt though
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Love her and love what she does for my bod!
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    She may be annoying sometimes but I get results. lol PLUS!!! the shredd is only 25 min. I can listen to her for 25 min.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Personally I find her and Bob annoying..... thats just me.