"H20" Exploding the pounds - 10 Week Challenge - Week 1

Options

Replies

• SCFancher
    SCFancher Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm going to try this one as well. Thanks!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Crystal - I looked at your photos from last week and there is a definite difference. Congratulations on the changes! Your stomach/waist is way tinier and you're looking great!

Both Crystal and Cazz are huge inspirations for our group!

:flowerforyou: Thank you!!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie!!! I would LOVE to join in if I may. Please add me as a friend/on the list. Thanks!!

Just a few questions, when you say the challenge is 150 jumping jacks, is that per day?
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    I will be doing the 150 miles and Leslie Sansone Video. I'm not sure I will do the pilates. I will also be doing the mini challenges to the best of my abilities.
    Sorry I have been mia for awhile. I needed to take a step back and now here I am. I have met with my doctor and now lets see where this can go.
    I have no set weight goal for this challenge like I have done in the past. It only discourages me in the end. Im just going to work on doing the challenges and follow the doctors plan and take it from there.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Welcome new people :D
    And thanks April, great as always.

I am on it this time, going to write the challenges down somewhere. I have a new picture, took yesterday, made it my display picture, but I have lost my head in the process, its there though waiting to look huge next to my new one in july :D

Lets do this ladies.

SW 151
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Been MIA from this group for awhile but I'm now back! Need some help getting back on track and back into ONEderland! Between crazyness at work, vacation, my birthday and being sick I've managed to gain and am back up to 204lbs.

I'm definitely doing the 150 miles challenge since I'm just starting the Ease into 10K program but instead of the pilates I'm going to do the 100 pushup challenge. It's a 6 week challenge so hopefully by the end up the 10 weeks I will be able to do 100 pushups!

SW: 204lbs
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    I actually had some quiet time while daughter was sleeping today and sat down and made a spread sheet for this challenge for myself. I thought I would share. You wont be able to edit or anything like that but maybe highlight and copy and paste if you want to use it. I don't mind. It might help some people out. There is more tabs at bottom but not all are filled out right now cause its not time for those yet. :) Enjoy. Hope it helps someone out or even gives them an idea. I like to do this sort of thing to keep me accountable.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au8C4a8Bhf3EdGQwRlZqUTBGeHpWZkRSakpSWUdUREE&hl=en&authkey=CKvzodQC
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Ok my dearest MFP friends....I am ready to start this. My starting weight is...gulp...214. I have gained 17 pounds since last year at this time. Yes, my friends, laying on the couch all winter long, feeding my face and look what happened. Enough of this! i thought I would get off my *kitten* in the eggstra challenge but I wasn't ready. I have to have the mentality of I am ready! Today...I AM READY!

I just got back from giving an inspirational speech to smokers who are quitting today. I need to go back to that mentality...like I had when I quit smoking. That is when I was successful. That is when I had drive. I love reading all of your successes...and I wanna have those big numbers, and I wanna look at hot as you do! So, I took my pic...put it aside for now. Got on the scale this am...not a pretty number but it is reality.

I am going to explode those pounds for sure!

Let's do this ladies!

Love ya!
    Linda
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    OK awesome possums, here's the H20 Weigh-In Spreadsheet!

http://bit.ly/gMSmGc

If you'd like to participate, just add yourself to the document and be sure to update yourself weekly. Your Start Weight and Week 1 weight may or may not be the same, it depends on your weigh-in day. For example, I ended the last H20 challenge at 166.8 when I weighed in on Wednesday 4/18/11. That's my start weight. When I weigh in this Wednesday 4/25/11, that'll be Week 1.

Whatever your weigh-in schedule is, please do be sure to put a value in for Start Weight, otherwise the "Total Lost" column will not calculate correctly.

Also, after you've added your info, click SAVE!

I'll get the website updated asap.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Website = UPDATED! :D

http://teamh20.webs.com/
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm so IN!!!! Will get a new ticker started... I took my pic yesterday, so I'm happy with that, and I'll try to do all but the pilates challenges. Not that I won't ever try it, but I have so much on my plate with my running and strength training... we'll see!

So my starting weight will be 148.8... hoping to lose another 13 pounds like the last challenge!! My current goal is set at 135, but I'm still thinking I could go lower,... we'll see!

Good luck everyone! I'll be checking back in tomorrow with my first run!

Exploding the pounds... love it!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Nevermind. ;)
  • kelly9579
    kelly9579 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this but think I'll try it! I need motivation.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this but think I'll try it! I need motivation.

You can do it!!!! I'm here for ya!!!

But you already knew that.....
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I am in! All signed, joined in, logged, etc....going to wash my work out clothes.
    Tricia :drinker: <---that is water of course!
  • nursee67
    Options
    Ok....what do you all think of this graphic...my daughter made it...my son is working on one too.

FireworkGIF.gif
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nursee- GREAT GRAPHIC

I am such a dork and just posted a bunch on the old challenge- you all did great last time!!!

The challenges look great- the ab challenge looks INSANE! but I know I need it!
    I guess it is time to clear my running ticker and make a new one :-( looking forward to the pilates challenge!

have a great day everyone :-)
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    new ticker test
  • nursee67
    Options
    If you decide you like the graphic...here is the link. Remember to change the IMG to img.

FireworkGIF.gif
  • nursee67
    Options
    Just wanna throw a big WELCOME to all the newbies! So great you have joined this awesome bunch! These girls really know how to lose....and motivate you along the way!

Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday. I am about to go save lives!

Linda