Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Friend request sent :)
  • blaseyly
    blaseyly Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome! This site really helps to stay on track and see how what you eat and do affects your body :D
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have just begun a wonderful journey! Wishing you much success on your weight loss!

6666403.png
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well done for starting. This website is the first thing that has motivated me - being on here, and listening to other people.

Its good to track what you've done, and seeing the '...has lost x-lbs' is so motivating. Also though its such a great place to come when you are feeling down, as all the people on here pick you right back up again!

Feel free to friend me.
  • roccoandtony
    Options
    Hi Kristy! I am 34 also. I became interested in this site by watching my sister lose weight simply by coming on here and logging all her meals and snacks. Like you I finally decided to give it a try. It's only been a couple of days for me but I am already aware of every bite of food I take. There is no more denial where I tell myself "it's only one bite".

Good luck on your weight loss journey, something tells me you will do great! :)
  • mommyof4nca
    Options
    Welcome. I just started on here last week so I feel your pain about losing an extreme amount of weight. I just had a baby myself 3 weeks ago and have lost 25 lb but still need to lose 125 more lol.. I sent u a request :) Good luck on your journey
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is so great!!! Everyone is so supportive and an inspiration, especially the success stories. You will do this and everyone here will be with you every step of the way!!! I myself have to loose about 100 lbs and have lost 8 of it so far! Welcome to MFP!!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • amethystjackie
    Options
    I started last week, have been putting it off for years, but now decided I have to make the effort its only first week so need losts of willpower lost 6lb this week but think usually lose more first week, My sister is my inspiration she has lost 3 stone using this site so maybe there is hope for me - I think lack of exercise is my main problem !!
    Well good luck, Hope you do well
  • Kristy5616
    Kristy5616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After reading all of the replies, I can see that this site will definitely help me! Thanks everyone :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Treestar1
    Options
    New also to the site but not the journey...add me if you like! Good luck!
  • jjbcb
    jjbcb Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This site is great!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What did you learn?
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i am in the same boat as you. i am trying to lose 133lbs+ so I know how you feel! it is hard but this site really helps. i mean last year i was the LAZIEST person on the face of this planet! this site has really helped me so much and it can help you too. i realized that you must exercise every day and watch your portions. to help me i got a digital food scale that i use EVERY day and a heart rate monitor for when i am working out. i would die without those two things now. friend me and we can support each other if you wish. good luck to you!! :bigsmile:
  • jess_ellen
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    welcome....you can do this....this site is a great support system and helps you to really see what your eating....best of luck on your journey...we're all right behind you!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome to the first day of the rest of yourself :)
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is a great place. It is full of inspiration, advice, recipies and lots of great friends .... It helps me in my journey (started 2 weeks ago)