My new favorite meal!

Options
Starkist tuna creations have become one of my food staples. You can buy them at the grocery store and they come in all different flavors. I really like the tomato pesto. 70-80 calories per serving and the whole package is no less than 200 calories! I put them in salads, whole wheat pastas, or even sautee the tuna with veggies. They are unbelievably good and SO convenient- Thought i'd share that with the rest of you guys! :happy:

Replies

• jporcelli
    Options
    Starkist tuna creations have become one of my food staples. You can buy them at the grocery store and they come in all different flavors. I really like the tomato pesto. 70-80 calories per serving and the whole package is no less than 200 calories! I put them in salads, whole wheat pastas, or even sautee the tuna with veggies. They are unbelievably good and SO convenient- Thought i'd share that with the rest of you guys! :happy:
  • rudyann
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm gonna try it out thanks for sharing!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    We never get anything like that in our store. It's too small to order anything out of the normal. I might have to get some when I go to the big city. I love tuna.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I've tried these and the Tomato Pesto ROCKS! Very filling and just plain ol' delicious!!!!!!!!!!
  • rdhd88
    rdhd88 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great idea & full of protein too! I mix in a little low fat olive oil mayo & some chopped tomato's & onion & eat with a few cracked black pepper & olive oil Triscuits Tasty :)
  • cedargirl22
    cedargirl22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like the hickory smoked tuna and I do the recipie on the back with whole wheat toritialls. It's a great lunch.