Zumba Wii

Options
Wii Zumba Fitness burns roughly 200-250 calories in 30 minutes. That’s 400-500 calories burned playing the wii dance game in an hour. That’s roughly 25% higher than most people burn spending an hour on an elliptical machine

WHAT A WORKOUT tried for the first time and was soak and wet loving it

Replies

• JackieSkoglund
    Options
    I saw that the other day... nice to hear good reviews... you never know about those games! Hope it keeps working for you!!! : )
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba on the Wii. It doesn't even seem like a workout and I'm usually dripping with sweat afterwards.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just put this on my birthday list haha
  • cfmusgrove
    cfmusgrove Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I <3<3<3 Zumba Wii!!!! It is a great workout and it is really fun! I am always sweaty at the end of the 45 minute classes. I just got a HRM in the mail, so I will try it out and see exactly how many calories it burns.
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I <3<3<3 Zumba Wii!!!! It is a great workout and it is really fun! I am always sweaty at the end of the 45 minute classes. I just got a HRM in the mail, so I will try it out and see exactly how many calories it burns.

Keep us posted I got the info from a website http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-detail/How-many-Calories-does-Wii-Zumba-Burn-Wii-Zumba-Calories-Burned/67/
  • formeandmine
    Options
    whew! Just did my first zumba wii dance, good stuff, high intensity, belly dance cool down was great!
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love the Zumba wii! I think I'm addicted! LOL. I lost 2 lbs since I got it last week! I burn ~550 calories in 45 minutes!
  • justin_time
    Options
    Take a look at http://www.zumbacalories.com enter your weight, workout duration & intensity and it will calculate how many calories you have burned based on average metabolic rates