Boobs!

Options
2»

Replies

• JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good job! That has to be a good feeling.

Unfortunately for me, I always wanted boobs. My mom and sister (who are both overweight) have HUGE boobs, and when I was younger I always felt like I was adopted or something :) cause I didn't have em! Well when I gained a lot of weight after high school my small chest went to a big C probably got a D as well! That was the ONLY thing I liked about my body then so when I lost 50lbs the boobs were the first to go. Now I have a small B but its ok, at least I know I have smaller boobs but am happier altogether. :)

For all you flat ladies like me, : "A handful is all you need"- a good friend.
  • loodoo87
    loodoo87 Posts: 33
    Options
    I had a breast reduction in 2009 i was a doubl H probably more like an I if im honest. I got taken down to a D which is fine for my height and build, i am 5'11". I have never felt better and i didnt have any pain or anything in recovery. Only had to stay in hospital for 1 night then got to go home. only had normal over the counter pain killers if and when i needed them. The scars have basically completely faded and i love being able to wear normal clothes now! I would have liked to go smaller but happy anyway! Since I have put on a bit of weight i have noticed them changing slightly but not much, still fit into the same bras but i just dont want them to end up getting really big again so that is another one of the reasons i am motivated! :)
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I looked into having a reduction over 10 years ago, but they wouldn't do it until I lost 70lb. I also hadn't had children at that point, so I decided to wait until I had got them so the boobs could earnt their keep, not knowing it would take me over 10 years to have the children we had planned!
    So I am now 40 with two children under 5, and my cleavage is at least a KK, the underwires don't actually sit on my chest they are about 2 inches off. I am hoping that if I carry on loosing I can go back to my GP to try again for the reduction.
    I have lost nearly 30lb's so far, lost about 4inches off my chest/band size but only 2 off the bust. But I lost a lot of weight as a teenager doing my school exams and still went up 4 cups sizes in two months!

It would be nice to look down and see my feet, and also if I drop some food for it to land in my lap and not in my boobs!:laugh:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I looked into having a reduction over 10 years ago, but they wouldn't do it until I lost 70lb. I also hadn't had children at that point, so I decided to wait until I had got them so the boobs could earnt their keep, not knowing it would take me over 10 years to have the children we had planned!
    So I am now 40 with two children under 5, and my cleavage is at least a KK, the underwires don't actually sit on my chest they are about 2 inches off. I am hoping that if I carry on loosing I can go back to my GP to try again for the reduction.
    I have lost nearly 30lb's so far, lost about 4inches off my chest/band size but only 2 off the bust. But I lost a lot of weight as a teenager doing my school exams and still went up 4 cups sizes in two months!

It would be nice to look down and see my feet, and also if I drop some food for it to land in my lap and not in my boobs!:laugh:

I ended up having to pay cash. Insurance kept turning me down. Some insurance companies have panels that determine need. What they don't understand, is that very large breasts make it difficult to excercise, and cause multiple health problems. I'm pretty sure the panel is made up of a bunch of old men! haha Anyway, I got upset on the 3rd time I was turned down, and told the person I spoke to to get to 5 pound bags of flower and get a rope and hang them around their neck for 12 hours and see how they felt at the end of the day. He couldn't even respond....he just politely thanked me and hung up (told my husband the same thing!) Anyway, my always supportive husband understood my frustration and finally just paid for it.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My boobs have gotten smaller and are saggy. I'm heading out for a mammogram/pedicure!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at a 42D and I'm sure I'll lose some of that as the weight comes off. I don't want to have reduction done as I'm 5'9" and they don't look out of proportion for me, but I would like for them to be hanging at about half way down my arms instead of closer to my elbows! Has anyone had a lift done, and if so, what type and were you happy with the results? Sometimes I worry that they'll look like two sacks that were tacked up and still be saggy :( Oh, the problems we women have!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options

You're TOOOOO funny!!! And this from a man who's picture on his profile has him about 3/4" tall on my computer screen....and some antlers:tongue:

Thanks for the laugh!
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow I love this thread ! It is so nice hearing from others with the same issues. :drinker:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

You're TOOOOO funny!!! And this from a man who's picture on his profile has him about 3/4" tall on my computer screen....and some antlers:tongue:

Thanks for the laugh!

And that isn't even me, I was on this side of the camera, that is my brother in law
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Thanks for the laugh!

Teehee

And that isn't even me, I was on this side of the camera, that is my brother in law
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm terrified of losing my boobs..i love them. D;
  • cherie01
    cherie01 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am a DD also and would love a reduction....my back hurts all the time and finding cute bathing suit tops is a chore...Whats the cost? does anyone know if Blue cross?blue shield ins. covers this?
  • gottabekd
    gottabekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and hoping they get smaller as I lose weight... so far I can see that my thighs, waist and hips have lost some fat already, but currently the boobs are the same size and even though what I've lost has been so little, they seem even bigger now. I suspect I'll eventually lose it there but it seems weird to me that it's not the first place I am dropping lbs!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I am loving this thread too. I was a 38GG before I joined here. I now measure at a 34GG. I think I look out of proportion for my 5' 2.5" small frame. I have wanted to have a reduction for years. Aside from the indents, and the sore back, I just want to buy a normal bathing suit. The only ones in the store that fit are either for grandmas or they dont fit and make me look like a bimbo. The only other option is to buy them online - easy to choose as the selection is about 5 or 6 different suits. Soo frustrating. I always told myself I wouldn't look into a reduction until I did everything within my power to make them smaller, ie. loose weight. Well, I am finally doing it, I'm just not sure it is going to help. It's hard to know what is breast tissue and what is fat. I guess once I reach my goal I can re-evaluate and maybe finally take that step.
  • Crissy143
    Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was contemplating getting a reduction later on this year. I'm 5'0 120lbs with 34DDD. My boobs are way too big for my small frame. They actually make me look bigger than I am. I have a small tummy (not at flat as I would like) so there's not much for my breast to "rest" on. Becasue of this my back and shoulders have to do all the work. I'm praying that all the running I've been doing will help me lose a cup size or two. I would love to go back down to a 34D like I was in high school (back then I thought they were huge! )
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Always the first place I gain, and last place I can lose. Not fair... I remember when I wanted a reduction at 36D. Now I wish I was only a 36D.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!