15 Random things about you?

Options

Replies

• Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthy, strong & active. To fit into my old fatigue pants and look good in sexy underwear.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Bowl of multigrain cheerios with strawberries & a hard boiled egg.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Go to the gym, go fishing, go to traditional archery shoots.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? 5 prs of hiking boots and 10 prs of high heels.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Blue Nissan Xterra Off Road.

6. Never leave home without? Water bottle, cell phone, debit card & some tunes.

7. Education? MBA

8. What do you do for work? Writer/broadcast journalist/social networking coordinator & website maintainer.

9. Hobbies? Fly fishing, traditional archery, camping, military aviation, military history.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Patgonia

11. People you know describe you as? "The Christmas Queen" because of my light display. They do this all year long; it's annoying.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Breyer's chocolate ice cream, Breyer's coffee ice cream with a banana, & peanut butter & banana sandwiches.

13. Confession? In the process of dumping my boyfriend of 7 years. (Why? 7 years and I still just call him "boyfriend". Next!)

14. Describe your style? Fly fishing-hiking casual.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. hid in my room from my dad.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Cut, paste, delete last answer & fill in yours!

1. What are your MFP goals? To rock my new bathing suit on the beach (next month)
    2. What did you eat for breakfast? Special K and milk. Always coffee.
    3. What do you do with "me" time? who has me time?
    4. 2 Radom things in your closet? a reserve of last minute gifts, some regiftable, some brand new, some hand made. A calendar.
    5. Type of vehicle you drive? stormy gray Avenger
    6. Never leave home without?keys and phone
    7. Education?BS in music, MA in Human Resource management neither of which have anything to do with my career
    8. What do you do for work? work for a Big 10 university, get veterans to use their GI Bill education benefits, help students with exceptional circumstances get their academic careers back on track, internal research so we can make decisions about how to run the University
    9. Hobbies? gardening, knitting, some sewing, singing
    10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Cruising around the Mediterranian.
    11. People you know describe you as? Driven, funny, compassionate, spirited
    12. Guilty Pleasure? really dark chocolate, watching Project Runway
    13. Confession? I'm Catholic, so I confess every weekend
    14. Describe your style? Classic, taylored--button downs, cable knits, straight pants and skirts, small genuine bling.
    15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. never had any self-confidence.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To excel on the ice playing high calibre hockey competitions
    2. What did you eat for breakfast? This morning was a Protein shake with Creatine and L-Glutamine
    3. What do you do with "me" time? Watch hockey, Train, music, home/yard car, car repairs, Facebook and Jenn
    4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Paperwork that needs to be filed and Cat hair
    5. Type of vehicle you drive? 2005 Dodge Sx 2.0
    6. Never leave home without? Keys, Phone, Wallet
    7. Education? Music and Kinesiology - McGill University
    8. What do you do for work? Event Coordinator for Non-Profit Associations, Promotions Coordinator for CAlgary Stampeders, Hockey Goalie Coach
    9. Hobbies? Music (Guitar, Piano), Self-Improvement
    10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Italy, Egypt, or Scotland
    11. People you know describe you as? Hmm..I honestly don't know.
    12. Guilty Pleasure? Chocolate Mini-Eggs
    13. Confession? This one time...at band camp...
    14. Describe your style? Business Casual during the week....Jean's and a t-shirt the rest of the time
    15. Finish this: As a child I ..... had really curly red hair and classmates called me "Annie"
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthy and look good.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Apple pie. lol. Darn Easter leftovers

3. What do you do with "me" time? Read.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? My wedding dress, books

5. Type of vehicle you drive? An old minivan

6. Never leave home without? Purse, cellphone

7. Education? Finishing an 2 year Genereal Business degree

8. What do you do for work? I am a housewife. Might get a summer job, though.

9. Hobbies? Scrapbooking

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? New York, Disney World? Niagra Falls? I don't really know. Niagra Falls is more realistic, my husband hates big cities.

11. People you know describe you as? Funny.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Bejeweled Blitz on facebook.

13. Confession? I had pie for breakfast. Oh, I already told you that. I had homemade vanilla pudding an hour later.

14. Describe your style? Jeans and t-shirt most days. When I dress up I put on a nice shirt and dress shoes.

15. Finish this: As a child I was very shy.
  • perrytyra
    Options

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Organic pancakes that came out of a whipped cream like tube, eggs, turkey bacon.

I have bought that pancake batter 2 or 3 times. I just can't get them to turn out for me. Making them from scratch or out of a box is less stress for me.
  • perrytyra
    Options

8. What do you do for work? Clean houses under the table. Looking for a job though.

Sounds easy, what about the rest of the house? ;-)
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? I'm learning so much about the human body at university, it would be nice to know what it is capable of first.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? All Bran (41g) and semi-skimmed milk (126g). A coffeeeeeee I love coffeeeeeee.

3. What do you do with "me" time? I either go for a run - that's ALL me time - or play my piano. Occasionally will cook something healthy and delicious for myself.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A top hat and an unopened pack of 4 wine glasses.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Erm, no car... I ride a bike when I'm at Oxford...

6. Never leave home without? iPhone, emergency medication, plasters, Oyster card (when in London), Bod card (when in Oxford - university card), money, house keys.

7. Education? Half way through a biochemistry degree at Oxford university.

8. What do you do for work? I don't work as I'm at university, but I wrote some iPhone / iPad apps that have earned me a few royalties.

9. Hobbies? Piano. Hope to take up dancing again when I'm less self-conscious about my weight (getting there!). Coffee-related tasks, such as drinking the stuff. Running (as of the last month!).

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? I'm hoping one day I can go somewhere and hike, but so far, none of my friends think I'm up for it... so it hasn't happened.

11. People you know describe you as? 'Shrunk in the wash' (regarding my weight), 'non-judgemental' (as a good listener).

12. Guilty Pleasure? Any pleasure of mine is guilt-free.

13. Confession? I attend political protests and tell my parents I'm visiting a friend because they wouldn't agree with my political views.

14. Describe your style? I have two alternate styles: mock-formal with shirts, waistcoats and trousers; alternatively I wear often flowery dresses. I like having two opposite styles I wear all the time.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. - had no social skills and was called 'the robot' by the other school children.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To get healthy and strong

2. What did you eat for breakfast? yogurt and vanilla almond Special K

3. What do you do with "me" time? I read, bike, watch movies, hang with my daughter and my man

4. 2 Random things in your closet? a box of photos and sometimes a cat

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Jeep Compass

6. Never leave home without? my trusty bottle of water and a book

7. Education? the school of life :wink:

8. What do you do for work? office manager and asbestos inspector

9. Hobbies? reading, biking, hiking, camping

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Ireland

11. People you know describe you as? I have no idea but I wish I knew!

12. Guilty Pleasure? Mexican food with lots of cheese

13. Confession? I got really drunk last Friday

14. Describe your style? jeans and tshirts

15. Finish this: As a child I played with Barbies ALL THE TIME.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To lose weight, be healthy and not be the angry fat mom.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Mini Bagel with Cream Cheese, Tea

3. What do you do with "me" time? I don't get me time.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Muay thai pads and sparing gear

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Red VW Beetle

6. Never leave home without? Water, phone & Kids

7. Education? Military & College

8. What do you do for work? Engineering Data Analyst

9. Hobbies? reading, Cycling

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Paris

11. People you know describe you as? Free spirit, wild child

12. Guilty Pleasure? DORITOS

13. Confession? I was once picked up by a police officer after he witnessed me punch my then boyfriend in the face. I blame the Patron and the fact that he was an A-hole anyhow

14. Describe your style? Jeans and t-shirt .

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. was a girly girl tomboy. I wore dresse and climbed trees..
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

8. What do you do for work? Clean houses under the table. Looking for a job though.

Sounds easy, what about the rest of the house? ;-)

LMAO!!!!!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? to be strong and healthy and reduce my anxiety and depression

2. What did you eat for breakfast? frosted mini wheats

3. What do you do with "me" time? vegitate, read, watch tv

4. 2 Random things in your closet? pink bag with an elephant on it, a bunch of tummy control shorts I no longer wear

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Silver saturn ion

6. Never leave home without? iphone and purse

7. Education? M.S. in counseling and starting a MPS in Homeland Security

8. What do you do for work? high school counselor

9. Hobbies? quilting

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Scotland and Italy

11. People you know describe you as? too much of a perfectionist

12. Guilty Pleasure? Real Housewives... any city except Atlanta

13. Confession? I have a lot to do on my desk right now but this is more fun...obviously

14. Describe your style? business casual for work and jeans and tee shirts on other days

15. Finish this: As a child I wanted to be the next big Broadway costume designer like Julie Taymor who designed the Lion King
  • locomotion
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To lose some weight, be healthy, and end my 20s being the same weight I was when I started *fingers crossed*.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Whole wheat toast with low fat cream cheese and black coffee.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Reading science journals or random news articles.

4. 2 Random things in your closet? Replica lightsabers and my Optimus Prime toy.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Don't own a vehicle.

6. Never leave home without? Keys, so I get back in my house, and my smartphone.

7. Education? B.S in Computer Networking (hope to start grad school within the next 2 years)

8. What do you do for work? Systems Engineer

9. Hobbies? Science, robots, comics, history, computers, politics

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Would love to visit Crete (or places with historical significance).

11. People you know describe you as? Geeky, quiet, don't enjoy human interaction. My parents thought I as autistic when I was young.. nope, I just enjoy my "me time".

12. Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV, deep fried greasy food.

13. Confession? Consumed 7,500 calories over the past 3 days... :grumble:

14. Describe your style? Casual

15. Finish this: As a child I jump off the desk pretending I was spiderman, broke my mom's favorite vase and sprained my ankle.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

1. What are your MFP goals? To gain a healthy perspective of food and how to eat right. Lose 90ish lbs. and keep it off

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Kashi go lean crunch mixed in

3. What do you do with "me" time? reading and or music

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Softball bat and a bag of clothes I refuse to give away cos I want to shrink back into them

5. Type of vehicle you drive? White Subaru Impreza Wagon

6. Never leave home without? water, cell

7. Education?Yes please. I just have Some college under my belt

8. What do you do for work? avoid doing any work ;) They pay me to QA scanned medical Records

9. Hobbies? Reading, MFP ( I actually Need a hobby)

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Mediterranean Europe

11. People you know describe you as? Free spirit, rebel, fun

12. Guilty Pleasure? RuPauls Drag race, baked goodies

13. Confession? I am a survivor of incest, and the child of an alcoholic (not the same person)

14. Describe your style? Jeans and T shirt

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. Grew up too fast and lived dangerously
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options

1. What are your MFP goals? To fit back into my awesome clothes and get all my energy back.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? PC Thin bagel and whipped peanut butter

3. What do you do with "me" time? Chill with music, putter around the house, go for a walk, go for a longboard, go for a 4x4.... Im always making me time!

4. 2 Random things in your closet? A pair of scuba diving flippers and a shower head

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Red Chevy Truck

6. Never leave home without? Phone, water and sunglasses

7. Education? From the school of life

8. What do you do for work? File papers... yippee

9. Hobbies? Painting, creating jewelry, writing, the occasional game of plants vs zombies

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Travel across Canada in a truck and camper for 6 months

11. People you know describe you as? Crazy, free spirit, fun

12. Guilty Pleasure? Girly Pop music

13. Confession? I am quitting my job in one week! I am soooo excited.

14. Describe your style? Redneck hippie

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. Spent most of my time outside building forts and terrorizing the neighbourhood
  • Rockd13
    Rockd13 Posts: 5
    Options

1. What are your MFP goals? I want to buy smaller sizes and be able to fit in them!!

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Honey bunches of Oats cereal

3. What do you do with "me" time? read, watch tv, sleep!!!

4. 2 Random things in your closet? a pimp suit and a sombrero

5. Type of vehicle you drive? a mazda tribute

6. Never leave home without? purse, it has everything I need

7. Education? From the school of life

8. What do you do for work? biller for a hospital

9. Hobbies? playing Wii with the familia, reading, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching basketball and football

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Spain!

11. People you know describe you as? crazy, a freak, and maybe a little loud

12. Guilty Pleasures? hot tamales!!

13. Confession? I love capri-suns and spongebob

14. Describe your style? tshirt, jeans, and flip flops!!!!!

15. Finish this: As a child I ___________________. was always outside riding bikes, climbing trees, or playing kickball!!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To get down to an "average" weight/BMI and then re-assess from there. To take a gymnastics class!

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Life Cereal w/ Almond Milk!

3. What do you do with "me" time? Walk, TV, Video Games, Concerts

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A suit that is way too big on me (me in a suit is ridiculous to begin with but add the fact that it's huge!)

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Dark green 1998 Honda Accord Coup V6 (I love it!)

6. Never leave home without? iPhone... I am lost without it...

7. Education? Some college for Graphic Design & Music Industry, going back for Photography

8. What do you do for work? Pittman Photography - I take sports portraits. I also run a website discardthismessage.com I'm a "concert" photographer...

9. Hobbies? internet, random odd jobs (I changed the stereo in my car the other day)

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Japan

11. People you know describe you as? Sweetheart

12. Guilty Pleasure? Candy (ugh bad!), teen tv dramas, anything vampire related

13. Confession? I fell off the healthy bandwagon when I started working in a warehouse and I'm currently working on getting back, luckily I didn't gain any weight just didn't lose anymore :-\

14. Describe your style? Hardcore kid lol also I have a bizarre love for pinup style dresses as well as random trendy styles

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. used to learn my spelling words doing cartwheels across the den...
  • Kaldrmjolka
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthy, fit, go on a nature hike and enjoy it, be 140 NOT in the 200s.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Chobani <3

3. What do you do with "me" time? I sketch comics, watch original Star Trek and A-Team, yoga, exercise, and play with my dog.

4. 2 Random things in your closet? book bag for middle school (I'm in college) and box o' shoes

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Granny Annie 98' Ford

6. Never leave home without? Water, snacks, phone

7. Education? College

8. What do you do for work? Home, I clean

9. Hobbies? Religion, sketching, comic books, my health

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Rome

11. People you know describe you as? Free spirit/ NERD

12. Guilty Pleasure? ANYTHING NERDY (A-Team.)

13. Confession? I have a potty mouth?

14. Describe your style? Dorky tee shirts to casual chick bohemian shirts, whatever the hell I want basically.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. wanted to marry Snow White but thought she was married to the 7 dwarves.
  • TamiKaye
    TamiKaye Posts: 4
    Options
    What are your MFP goals? DECREASE MY CUP SIZE!!!!! lose some weight, gain some muscle

What did you eat for breakfast? Fruit

3. What do you do with "me" time? What is me time???? Listen to music I cant enjoy on the radio, Enya, instrumentals,etc. lounge out with the dogs

4. 2 Random things in your closet? x-mas presents. floating rose lights

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Silver PT cruiser

6. Never leave home without? cell phone, tool kit, leashes, dog water bowl

7. Education? no degree but accounting and radiography

What do you do for work? Collections, accounts receivable, billing

9. Hobbies? dogs, camping, family, cruising on the bike

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Ireland

11. People you know describe you as? delusional and permanently in my own little world

12. Guilty Pleasure? Root beer floats and cheesecake

13. Confession? I love Disney, Pixar, and kids movies ... I dont care that my boys are almost grown! I love books and movies that make me cry

14. Describe your style? boring

15. Finish this: As a child I knew everything.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be fit and finally be able to see me abs:)

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Organic cinnamon blueberry oatmeal, coffee with soy milk, and an orange

3. What do you do with "me" time? reading, shopping, playing PS3, planning my trip to Thailand

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? pointy hat from bali and a couple baby sleepers (even though I have no kids and don't intend to have any lol, I just buy cute ones because my friends are all having babies, so I can give them as gifts:)

5. Type of vehicle you drive? black ford ranger

6. Never leave home without? iPhone

7. Education? Medical Transcription certificate and office adminstration

8. What do you do for work? Medical office manager for four surgeons

9. Hobbies? fashion, photography, travel, yoga

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Machu Piccu and galapagos islands

11. People you know describe you as? Free spirit, odd, quirky

12. Guilty Pleasure? Jersey shore, chocolate

13. Confession? hmmm....I just spent 4200 dollars on upgraded seats to Bangkok! We haven't told our families since they think we are flying economy

14. Describe your style? Bohemian glippy (glamourous hippy:)

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. I used to want to be a mermaid