1 month on MFP almost 20 lbs down (before and now pic in sam

Options
lkyeomans
lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
Easter2009and2011after1monthonMFP.jpg

I have been using MFP for a month now and I have lost almost 20 pounds. Yesterday when I put on my dress for church it was big, I wore the same dress two years ago and it was very tight. I am loving this plan. I still have a long way to go, but was happy with what I saw in the pics.

Replies

• lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    You look amazing! It's that simple...huh? Log your calories; log your exercise...AND MIRACLES HAPPEN!
  • mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Looks like we have similar goals/weight--feel free to add me :smile:
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    20lbs in one month?! First of all, you look great. 2nd, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?! lol. Please, share your advice
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Your face looks so slim!!! I love that.

Congrats.
  • 2littlebostons
    2littlebostons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!
    Congrats on the weight loss!
    I hope you continue to have lots of success to reach your goal! :)
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    20lbs in one month?! First of all, you look great. 2nd, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?! lol. Please, share your advice

Thanks! I have been drinking ALOT of water. I always drink two glasses first thing in the morning and I always drink a full glass of water before I eat a meal and another with the meal. I also have started running. I am following the couch to 5k training program.
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!