Options
Hello,
I am very excited to share my weight loss journey with a community that is united by their goals. I hope to find the support and encouragement I need to succeed with my goals to lose 40lbs. I am most looking forward to achieving a level of fitness that makes me feel better about myself and have better self image. I struggle a lot with self image and encouragement to continue towards my goal weight when I hit a wall. But I have become determined to not get discouraged this time and continue trying! I am an active person. last year I did my first triathlon and by december I hope to do my first half-marathon. But also loose the frustration that in spite of being active, I don't loose weight easily. I am here to try something new and tweak my diet and find discipline again.

looking forward to reading your posts!

NV

Replies

• BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..Lots of great people and support on here.
  • ccwicks
    ccwicks Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome onboard - a lot of awesome people in the MFP community e.g. BombolinaM and many, many others.

When you struggle, we'll support you and when we struggle, I'm sure you'll be there with a pearl of wisdom for us too! :)

You will be able to do this, just look at all the great people and their progress.
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! :-) I can identify with the struggle - this site is such an encouragement!
  • NoahGayDaniels
    Options
    Very welcome to MFP! (:
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....this is a wonderful site! I love it.
  • lexy83
    lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • gratenni1
    gratenni1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :drinker:
    You sound like me. I love to exercise but i never lose any weight. This time i am keeping a tally on everything i eat. It tells me after 5 weeks i should have lost 8 pounds so i will weigh on the last day of the month. Figures are based on the calories and exercise that i have posted. I am being very honest. I let my diary be open to anyone who wants to see it. If you want to be fit pals we can observe each others and that will keep us honest.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You will find so many inspiring people here! Welcome, and I look forward to joining you on this journey!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place!