Terry In the UK is new here and would like to say Hi

Options
New to this site... training and eating healthy food should be fun and a way of life. I love training.... but struggle with healthy food, but am determined to loose fat and gain muscle.

Say hi to me, Add Me as a Friend.... watch me and I will be watching you too lol

Replies

• girlw00nder
    Options
    Hi there, I've just started as well! Completed a week of calorie counting and excersise and lost 1lb (wahooo!). I'm off on my hols in August and want to loose excess fat and tone up.

Good luck xx
  • terrybarnes
    terrybarnes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    thank you for the welcome. Well done on the weight loss... keep it up and enjoy that holiday :smile:

Terry x
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I'm from the UK too and joined MFP just over a week ago. The healthy eating is going well (lost 4lbs) but I'm struggling with the exercise. Aiming to push myself to get some cardio work under my belt.
    I've sent a friend request.
  • arabellastrange
    Options
    Hi Terry,
    I'm also working on healthy food and love my exercise (but can't do too much yet cos I've been ill). I'm loving the effect of a really healthy diet. MFP is a brilliant way to track your intake, nutrition and exercise output. I hope you find it as good as me :)
    Belle
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hello Terry in the UK - Nicôle in the UK here! I joined a few months ago, became ill, and re-started three weeks ago. I'm all fired up and determined to not look like Jabba anymore! I have plenty of enthusiasm and encouragement to share, so am happy to be a part of your support network/chum/buddy/whatever!

I'm about to start C25K....which is a huge step for me!

Welcome aboard - this is a really cool place, full of lovely, fun, caring, and inspiring people!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • sheilam
    sheilam Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Terry and hi to everyone else!!

I've been using MFP for a while now, but haven't done so very much over the last 6 months as I've been training for the London Marathon, and with all that exercise I really didn't need to be too worried about my calories. Well The Marathon is now a distant memory, my old body has just about recovered, and I'm at a weight that I would like to maintain .... so back to watchng what I eat, moderate exercise, and using MFP!!
    Sheilam
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Another hi and welcome from the UK. I started using the site at the beginning of the year and have become somewhat attached to it, and the people on here! I'm certainly changing my lifestyle rather than dieting.

Wishing you lots of luck with achieving your goals.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is great. I will send you a request :)
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Terry
    Good luck with your journey. I hope you get everything you want from this new way of living
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Terry, invite in the post :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • tarjake
    tarjake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck, nice bunch of supportive people here.