Gonna make a go of this!

Options
I have tried everything... Herbal Magic, Curves, LA Weightloss, The Zone, Weight Watchers, HGC, and the list goes on. The one thing I have not tried is this, doing it myself, without paying, without having to be accountable to anyone but me.

I have looked over this site and love all that it has to offer. And I love the all of the tools available - and I can choose my level of support. Though I like that my husband has also joined so that I at least have one person who checks in on me now and then... I wouldn't mind a few more folks though! :)

I have about 60 pounds to lose, that I have tried to lose for the last 10 years. I didn't do it in time for my wedding, but I will do it in time to enjoy a healthier and happier lifestyle.

Wish me luck! And the drive to keep on this!

Replies

• Wordslave77
    Options
    The best to you!!
  • CatRouth
    CatRouth Posts: 13
    Options
    hey im new to this today
    ive tried lots of different diets and none have ever worked ive lost a stone through pure self decipline, healthy eating and exercising and it does work you just have to be dedicated, my weddings coming up in june and want to shift another stone
    good luck with everything this site is really good i love how it tracks everything and you can meet new people :)
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you....you can do it here at MFP!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    welcome. you are not alone.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You have definitely made a great choice coming here, I wish you all the best with your weightloss.

Katy
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    good luck to you on this journey to a healthier and better you
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love it here! Feel free to add me as a friend.

:flowerforyou: