I'm wearing ladies underwear!!!

Options
bynsky
bynsky Posts: 15,837 Member
OK - not as funny if you aren't in my head reliving the memory of one of my male college friends announcing this to the entire marching band at the end of a rehearsal... :laugh:

In all seriousness, now that I have your attention, I need to buy new underwear. However, I'm completely lost as to what to get. As a single, childless woman I purchased quite the stockpile of cotton panties from Victoria's Secret over the years. Well, several years have past, 2 children have been born (making finances tighter) and weight has been lost to the point that said stockpile of panties are dwindling due to the fact that they are both loose and starting to fall apart.

Just looking for suggestions on what brands are worth looking into. I prefer cotton, and will wear bikini or boy short styles. Would like to go to Wal-Mart to buy them (due to my discount since I work there part time) but will go elsewhere if I must.

So please, toss out some suggestions! Cheap, but decent quality please.

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I actually wear Hanes Boyshorts to workout. They are comfy and cheap.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    commando is free :bigsmile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

^^^ This!!!!!!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options

and no panty lines!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    BYNSKY!
    Due to your pantie talk, I now have a butt enhancer pantie ad on my screen...
    Thanks much♥

I always buy my undies from one of these places, some are no the best quality, but SO CUTE!
    Forever21
    Topshop (My Favorite!)
    Delias
    Charlotte Russe
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options

I would go with this one too, but IF you must Wal-Mart works. Buy a small pack just to see what you think of the cut, size, and brand then go from there.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    There are three lovely pairs you can choose from, butt pads, butt lifters, or just the all around padded butt......
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm mildly intrigued by the butt lifters, myself....

I get most of my boyshorts from Target. Otherwise, just cute prints from whereever I see them and like them. Lol.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Okay, made my appearance, kind of an obligation, you know words like panties excite me. However, seeing as I like to see women in sexy panties, and don't mind shopping for them for my beautiful wife, I would suggest gilligan o' malley at target or Joe boxer brand, two of my favorites on the way they look on, (and off).

^^^okay, that may have sounded pervy, but, alas, you asked for input.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options

and no panty lines!!!!!! :bigsmile:

true, but there are times where it isn't kosher if you know what I mean... :wink:

...... Trying........ to........stay.......PG........13............................
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    how does it sounds pervy? if I asked my hubby for his input it would be "whatever looks good tossed on the floor" :devil:

Hey, you know its an open forum, and people are sensitive, btw, Gilligan O'malley, 4 bucks a pr, most of the time they run specials
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    three words

Thong... thong thh thhh thong !!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

:tongue: