5'3" ladies!

Options
13»

Replies

• cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my goal weight is 115ish, but I will see how I look at 120 and go from there:)
  • mycatisfat
    Options
    my goal wt is around 105. this morning i weighed 112 :(

btw i have no boobs so my goal weight is lower.
  • tributewar
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and a half. Right now, I'm 140 but I wanna get down to 120. (:
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hey I would like to know how many calories you ladies are eating and whether you are eating your exercise calories. Just curious cause I'm all over the place

I almost always eat my calories. The only exception is late night salsa-dancing. Too late, and too tired after that to eat back everything.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 145, but right now I'm just aiming for 150. While I'm 5'3" I have a large bone structure and an athletic build. So my weight is always much higher. Frustrating when I see people throwing out what are to me "low" numbers. Thankfully I am coming around to not being controlled by that number on the scale.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Right now the goal is 125, but I would love to get down to 115 again...its been a few years.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Hey I would like to know how many calories you ladies are eating and whether you are eating your exercise calories. Just curious cause I'm all over the place

Right now I'm eating 1500 calories, doing Insanity...I am not eating my calories back because I think I'm probably burning 200-300 a session, I dont have a HRM so this is a total guess.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and right now I have the mind set of 150, granted which is still over weight for the height, but i can never remember being 120lbs, soooooo we will have to work on that!
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 5'2", my initial goal weight was 115, although now that I reached 120 (from a previous 146!!) I realize that 5 more pounds are not going to cut it, I am very small framed, I am shooting for 110!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Im 5 3 (as of recently,I grew about half an inch in the past few months) My goal was 114,-116 ,But now that I am 115 I have changed it to 110-113 range.
    I am also only 18 with no kids. Im sure once I am older I will be pleased to be in the low 120's.
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The hardest part of being short is I can't eat as much as my taller friends! Unfair.... but c'est la vie. I will just keep trying, I'd love to be 140 and then go from there.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    CW is 134. My goal is 115-120 lbs. But I'll be happy when I reach 120-125 with lean muscle mass.
  • Juliet59
    Juliet59 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I'd like to get to 120 or 115
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options

1500 on non workout days, 1800-1900 on workout days (but I am maintaining).
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options

1500 on non workout days, 1800-1900 on workout days (but I am maintaining).

I eat 15-1600 net, which means around 2,000 or so on workout days.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my target weight is around 105-110lbs. I like to think of it as a range and keep my weight within that range but not lower or higher. I've never been that weight though, except maybe in fourth grade.

I always consume 1200 calories a day and lose about a pound or less per week if anything. These last few weeks I haven't been excercising much like I began on MFP, but hopefully once finals are over (and I graduate college!) I'll be able to start running again so my caloric intake can go up a bit and give my metabolism a boost.
  • kuaaina
    kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to 135 but 138 is my goal. I had always hovered between 140 and 142 before kids. I really want to maintain between 135 and 140.

I weighed in at 158 at my yearly checkup last July so I'm trying to be down to 148 by the time I have my annual this July.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this site?
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/
    you can enter a height and weight and see pictures of women at that height and weight, I think it helps. I encourage everyone to add their own pics!
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Started at 199, now at 150, goal is 141, which is the high end of the weight range for my 5'3" height.

Already at 150 people are telling me I shouldn't lose any more, but they can't see the 10 lbs of tummy fat I keep hidden with my clothes (thank you Stacey & Clinton!!).

I can't imagine me at 120, I'd look emaciated!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" :)

When I started this, I went from 128 down to 121. Then I started P90X and I'm about 131 now.

I know I've gained weight from muscle, but I also still have some trimming of fat to do.. So, I say my goal is probably a muscular 125.

Honestly, though, I'm trying to judge my progress on my appearance and how my clothes fit. Since starting strength training, the scales means *kitten* to me.