hello everyone

Options
im new to this ... anyone have any advice on how to really make the best out of this website?

Replies

• Neen1977
    Neen1977 Posts: 22
    Options
    Ive been doing this for a week now and the food and exercise trackers are fab they tell you how much protein fat cals etc you should be having and also gives you a target for exercise second to none and its good to find a couple of new friends going through the same thing too
  • Neen1977
    Neen1977 Posts: 22
    Options
    Ive been doing this for a week now and the food and exercise trackers are fab they tell you how much protein fat cals etc you should be having and also gives you a target for exercise second to none and its good to find a couple of new friends going through the same thing too
  • Tnrbeaner
    Tnrbeaner Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi! I just finished my first week here.. I have found a lot of motiviation from reading through other people's progress and road blocks on the forum, there's a lot of inspiration out there! I love that this site holds me accountable to myself. Feel free to friend me if you need a buddy : )
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Log everything. Don't cheat on yourself. Educate yourself on what you eat and exercise. Don't be afraid to ask questions (more than once) Good luck!
  • Sphillips9686
    Options
    hello... what is very helpful for me is if you have a smart phone you should download the application, so that you will be able to enter your food everytime you eat