Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge

Options

Replies

• Beauty0215
    Options
    I hope it's not too late for me to join. I really need the motivation and with the chart showing what I have or haven't done will be the kick in the butt that I need.
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    nope!! I added you to the excel sheet already :-)

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR STARTING WEIGHT TOMORROW!! please message it to me so I can make sure I don't miss any :-)
  • KarieRod
    KarieRod Posts: 15
    Options
    I am in too, don't leave me behind. I can use the friends and support!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR STARTING WEIGHT TOMORROW!! please message it to me so I can make sure I don't miss any :-)

start weight tomorrow (wed) then first weigh in a week an 2 days away right? not this fri but next?
  • chelsey728
    Options

start weight tomorrow (wed) then first weigh in a week an 2 days away right? not this fri but next?

correct!
  • acsmyth1
    acsmyth1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Room for one more? I head back to uni next week so will need more than a little motivation to keep me on track!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Can I join too! I need as much motivation as possible! I need to lose as much weight as possible by May 15th (my b-day!) So encouragement and tips are greatly appreciated! I weighed in today at 158, can I just use that?
  • londonsmommy81
    Options
    Wait...count me in too!
  • chelsey728
    Options
    Can I join too! I need as much motivation as possible! I need to lose as much weight as possible by May 15th (my b-day!) So encouragement and tips are greatly appreciated! I weighed in today at 158, can I just use that?
    yes! i recorded it on the excel sheet... thanks!
  • Tommi128
    Tommi128 Posts: 6
    Options
    Im interested in joining as well!!!!
  • chelsey728
    Options
    we've got 21 members!!! I'm going to close membership at 25 (anymore then that will be very difficult). Here is a list of the 21 that i have signed up:

abrooke1976
    acsmyth1
    anacsitham5
    arodriguez2
    Beauty0215
    chelseskids
    chelsey728
    emchen
    franzy
    jeyoung03
    KarieRod
    katiejo2011
    madyncaden
    misswhite81
    Monicabredwell's
    n00dlez
    nevermorex
    stabenowrj
    susanjackson66
    Tommi128
  • lauris430
    Options
    I'd like to join too pleeeeease!!!! 15 lbs is EXACTLY what I need to lose and I definitely need the motivation!
  • abrooke1976
    Options
    I have sent friend request to many or messages, if you didn't get one please add me so we can all help each other with this challenge. I have 2 VERY big weddings this summer and I need to get lots of weight off before then so I need lots of incouragement.
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I'd like to join too pleeeeease!!!! 15 lbs is EXACTLY what I need to lose and I definitely need the motivation!

I added you!! don't forget to message me your weight tomorrow
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So after we message our starting weights tomorrow... what day should we weigh in to be consistent?
  • SamiePuente
    Options
    I'm SO in! I need to lose more than 15 pounds, but this will be a great way to get me started.
  • lauris430
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Aaaawesooooome!!! Looking forward to working with everyone!!
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What is our first challenge for this week??? I'm up for anything!!!! I am so excited to have already talked to several challengers!!!
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't forget me! dmborders : )
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! I've been on a plateau for quite a long time and would like to get the scale moving in the right direction!