Cruise in my future

Options
I have had so much trouble getting motivated and have recently joined a bootcamp. For 3 weeks i have worked really hard on my portion control ( my biggest challenge) and workout I have a birthday cruise May 14th for 5 days! I plan to work out 2 of the sea days but I don't want to get into bad habits again.
Does anyone know if my phone app will work at sea? I really want to do well but still enjoy my vacation.
Would appreciate any advice.:smile:

Replies

• journeydeefus
    Options
    your cruise line should have internet. you can track progress from there. good luck
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm heading out on a cruise in late May. I hadn't even thought about my app not working!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a cruise on Sunday night. Depending on where you go, you will be charged an arm and a leg for cell service. Unless it is in the US, I wouldn't chance it. Internet on the ship is really expensive too.

I just used my general best judgement while still allowing myself to indulge a bit (it's a vacation after all) and did fine. Gained back maybe 2-4 lbs, but between flying and all the rest, it wasn't a big deal. I am sure it will be gone by the end of the week!

You can also track your calories on paper if you want to keep accountable!

Have so much fun!!!!!
  • mbgame
    mbgame Posts: 14
    Options
    I was afraid of that! I had been on a crise over 5 years ago and was hoping their internet fees were a thing of the past.