What's for dinner?

Options
ccrams2
ccrams2 Posts: 18 Member
Hey guys! I'm struggling trying to think of something healthy to eat for dinner. Someone please help before I turn to fast food!!!

Replies

• liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    We're having baked thin boneless pork chops, roasted squash & zucchini and red potatoes
  • ccrams2
    ccrams2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Here, its haggis (special request of OH), served with crushed baby potatoes with peas, and steamed pak choi. Followed by meringue nest with greek yoghurt and a mango coulis.
  • sarahlyon328
    Options
    spaghetti squash with oven roasted grape tomatoes and flaked tuna steak
  • Bethy25
    Bethy25 Posts: 73
    Options
    grilled chicken breast and steamed cabbage with a slice of bacon for some flavor!
  • Sunbeam224
    Sunbeam224 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I made some turkey meat taco's, bean burrito's & spicy rice w/ black beans & guacamole. Lots of flavors
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Baked boneless skinless chicken breast on top of spinach leaves and sweet peas with an Onion vingarette dressing.

or i have some left over spaghetti... if it is still good....
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Pan-seared/oven-baked grass-fed filet mignon (first time making it, I'm a little nervous); boiled sweet potatoes; salad or carrots; and corn bread.
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    grilled chicken with spinach, mushrooms and red bell pepper
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to decide. It's either homemade chicken sandwiches (from myrecipes.com) or huevos rancheros (from eatingwell.com). Or I do have some chicken apple sausages I could serve with salad.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and ratatouille. For ONCE I can say I'm eating something healthy. Normally, I have cereal or a sandwich and chips. :P
  • robyn48
    robyn48 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    tortilla pizza

1 tortilla, put a wee bit of tomato sauce to cover it, then add a small amount of cheese (25g for top and bottom) add heaps of tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicums, spring onions, add rest of cheese, and then in the oven (200 degrees) for about 15 mins till cheese is melted and a wee bit brown , its yummy, my kids love it also, i eat a whole one
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    chicken and veggie stir fry with teriayki sauce and basmati rice. I made the rice this morning so supper would be quicker!
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A couple days ago we had fish fillets, lightly fried, with a tomato sauce, along with steamed potatoes and green vegies.
  • Haribo47
    Haribo47 Posts: 44
    Options
    I had chicken, noodle and veg stir fry. Yummy.
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Grilled or boiled chicken is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, and so good for you.

For a bit more flavour, marinade in herbs

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    STIR FRY NIGHT!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Curry Stir Fry over quinoa
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    a normal dinner for me is

50g rice with 2meat free hotdogs, 6egg whites, tomato and cucumber...mix it all up together...is yummy!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    tortilla pizza

1 tortilla, put a wee bit of tomato sauce to cover it, then add a small amount of cheese (25g for top and bottom) add heaps of tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicums, spring onions, add rest of cheese, and then in the oven (200 degrees) for about 15 mins till cheese is melted and a wee bit brown , its yummy, my kids love it also, i eat a whole one

That sounds really good! I'm gonna try that tomorrow night!