mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 167
    Challenge GW 156

Drinking water as I type :wink:
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! This is my 1st challenge and 1st time ever being involved in a message board for motivation and support in my weight loss journey. So I'm really excited for the coming weeks and hope that this helps me!! Thanks.

CW: 189.4
    GW: 177

this is a fab group, it was th 1st time ive ever spoke or looked for motivation online back in january when we started the 30day challenge and these ladies have been with me everyday from then. love them all
  • leslieanna15
    Options
    I definately need a push!!

CW: 128
    GW: 115
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Checking in for today.....my starting weight is 154.8 and I want to lose 6.8 lbs for the challenge which would put me at 148 lbs. Also my birthday is June 17th and my goal is to be under the 150's by then. I know it's going to take a lot of work for me because the weight is coming off slowly but I'm going to work really hard.

The challenges are great:) Water is so important. I have noticed since I have increased my water, the weight seems to come off a little faster. I bought a 32 oz water bottle that I take to work so I only have to fill that up twice and there's my 8-8oz glasses of water. I've been drinking more like 12-14 glasses lately.

Good luck to everyone.....stay plugged in for motivation and support:)
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ahaha water challenge i have beaten you with the aid of my trusty straw(for today anyway). I dont know why but it's easier to drink water when i have a straw to drink it through. Especially if it's one of those crazy straws you used to have as a kid:embarassed: Yeah that's my style. :happy: I suppose it's more mindless this way.

Good luck to everyone.
  • rosec005
    rosec005 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh in!

SW: 167
    CW: 159.2
    GW: 147.2

So excited! Now to start drinking!
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    just about done on my water for today and done my exercise
    feeling better :smile:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ok Weigh in for today..

SW 287.6
    GW on June 21 275 I'd like to be a nice round number LOL

So far today I've had 48 oz. I have to catch up. I usually drink much more but work today was a red hot mess.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have got my water in but no exercising for me for a while i have a pulled muscle in my back so i have to take this week off i am feeling a little bit better today though !
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love the water challenge. It gives me a reason to implement my water reminder system (that I learned on the MFP forums, I think...). I'll wear 5 silly bands (you could use rubber bands, bracelets, etc.) on my left wrist. I have a 32 oz bottle of water, and every time I drink half of one bottle, I'll move one bracelet from my left wrist to my right wrist. I think it's a fun system, and it will help me remember to drink all my water. :smile: Feel free to steal this idea if you like the sound of it!
  • butterflyinamber78
    butterflyinamber78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, exercize goal met, no problem, working on the water, I'm at 4 glasses so far, but haven't had time to update since work. I've never done a challenge, so I'm wondering how to keep track of this, and if it will just be one horribly long thread? I'm already lost, there's so many pages :noway: !

I love the bracelet idea! Unfortunately I can't steal it, jewelry at work is a big nono.

Anyway.

Current, 170lbs :explode: (TOM next week, don't usually do a pms weigh in!)
    Goal, 160lbs :drinker:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Well, exercize goal met, no problem, working on the water, I'm at 4 glasses so far, but haven't had time to update since work. I've never done a challenge, so I'm wondering how to keep track of this, and if it will just be one horribly long thread? I'm already lost, there's so many pages :noway: !

@ Butterfly - you're right; this is a fast moving thread. We have 62 ladies in the challenge so pages will fly. I normally will go back to my last posting and then read thru. Or if time is short; I'll simply post my information with hopes of going back & reading thru other postings. The most important day to follow will be late Mondays/into Tuesday to see the upcoming week's challenge.

I reposted the information below for you...with how quickly we're creating pages; we could be at page 20 within the next few days already! :smile:
    For those that haven't been active on other threads, there's 25 postings/page; 20 pages/thread. Once the 500th posting is logged, that posting will include the below 2 lines:
    < continued at this topic >
    < last part of this topic is here >

Everyone will need to click on the 'continued at this topic' link which will get you to the current thread for this topic.

Don't worry, though, if you can't keep up with reading all the postings. No matter what your activity level will be on this thread....we're still here to support you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wifeyburress
    Options
    Can I join in on this fun?

CW 156
    GW 146

already finished my 30 min and half of my daily water!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I love challenge groups, definitely helps with the motivation :)

SW: 176.2
    GW: 160.0

How many oz's would 10 glasses of water be? 80?
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I love challenge groups, definitely helps with the motivation :)

SW: 176.2
    GW: 160.0

How many oz's would 10 glasses of water be? 80?

Yes and yes. :smile: Ten 8 oz "glasses."
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I only use my 32 oz water bottle so 2 1/2 of those a day! WOOHOO!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    met the water AND exercise challenge for today! Yay us!!!!
  • smc_125
    smc_125 Posts: 26
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm new to this site so I'll try to keep up and post what I need to when I need to! I just tried to add a signature so we shall see if I did it correctly when I hit reply. After the end of the day today I will post my stats. I'm excited to have some support on this journey!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Weighing in...

SW 4/26 164.4
    GW 6/21 See the 150's! Anywhere in the 150s will be considered a successful challenge for me at this point.

Water challenge met today, exercise was more like 15 minute walk because of an injured ankle... Happy "meltdown", everyone!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I got all my water in today!!!!! I also worked out 108 minutes doing plyo with the p90x system!!! It was worth burning the 600 calories!!!! I am so glad to be exercising again...makes me wonder why I quit!