Replies

• mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible!! Congrats!
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I look very similar to your before picture so this was super motivating to me- thank you! You look incredible! I don't know if I could ever look as fantastic and muscular as you do now though, it seems like a fantasy- it must really take a lot of dedication. Can I ask your gym routine, how many days a week, and for how long?
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is exactly where I am at right now. I have about 12- 15 pounds to lose, and I workout daily. I know all to well that this involves my diet. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • Czymom
    Czymom Posts: 12
    Options
    First of all, you looked great in the before pictures, but WOW do you look awesome. I have heard before that "abs are made in the kitchen" and you are tangible proof. Keep up the good work.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    OMG! will I ever have a stomach like yours *faint*
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success! I feel like I look similar to your 'before' pic, so this was really motivating for me. I have been slowly making changes, and this was just what I needed to see! Congratulations on your transformation.
  • rachel_can
    rachel_can Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspirational for all of us pudgy gym rats...thank you for sharing!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Your story is very motivating to stay focused on the calories...many times I've wanted to give up and go for Dairy Queen (it's so much easier, isn't it?) I feel like I'm committed this time - counting calories and exercising daily, but the results are so slow coming that I wonder if it's all worth it. Then I read a story like yours and it reminds me it is worth it!! Thank you!
  • jtndle
    jtndle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspirational story! A great reminder not to settle and to strive for the best. Would love to know more about your lifting routine. Amazing transformation - great job!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe those muscles were under a layer of protection... My jaw is still on the floor that you transformed in 4 months!!
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow!!!! I have worked out for over 17 years and stayed in the 135-145 range during that time. I always wondered what I would look like if I got under 130. You are inspiring, thanks for sharing. I've got to get my eating under control. You have inspired me to lose my pudgy suit too.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've seen you on the boards also, and envied your amazing figure. I feel like I look like your before pic. I am intimidated of weight training, but your story might have just pushed me to think about it. Sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments and the adds! I am getting a lot of questions about my diet and exercise routines and I'm hoping to eventually blog all that for those that wanna know :) Yall are the best!!! Thanks for the continued support and motivation!
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You are such an inspiration!
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steph, you are amazing and such an inspiration!

(your chubby "twin"). ;)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You do look fabulous! The kind of body I have always wanted! I have worked out with cardio & weights most of my life but my sugar addiction has kept me from looking like you do now!! You just confirmed my need for nutrition counsel and sugar addiction therapy!! I will continue to work out as long as I possibly can and look forward to seeing the definition apper after clean eating! best wishes in your new life, because it IS a new life!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Woooooow!! Awesome job :) What I'm striving for!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!