Turbo Fire?

Options
Anyone here use Turbo Fire? Have you had success with it? I'd just like some stories from Turbo Fire users, thinking of buying it :)

Replies

• mykaylasmom
    Options
    WHAT IS IT?
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am in week 9 of TurboFire and I love it! You can adjust it to your fitness level & modify anything when you need to. The workouts aren't extremely long & the time flies by & Chalene is so motivating.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Love TurboFire. I'm on Week 8. I can tell a drastic change in my body, but have only lost 2 lbs.
  • bkillian333
    bkillian333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! Worth every penny.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    There are some success stories on their website and YouTube!!!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome hard core cardio workout. I love it. It is certainly not for the meak.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Three words:

SO MUCH FUN!
  • vfrosch
    vfrosch Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I get bored with workouts easily but find myself continuing to turn back to Turbo Fire for a quick and fun workout. I just bought weighted gloves to make the workouts even more challenging. Give it a try!
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love it and teach turbo kick, sane format but for gyms. I'm also a beachbody coach, so if u wanna purchase it and get a coach for free(me) go to my fb page. Burns2bbeautiful. It just means u have a go to girl for any questions it concerns:)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I love it! I don't follow the program, but when I can't make it to the gym, I just choose one of them. I love the HIIT workouts, and I do them three times a week. They are so much fun, the music is great, and Chalene is very motivating. The biggest success I have had is being a runner, I haven't had much time to log runs during the colder days, but with these workouts I've been able to maintain my normal speed even though I'm not training as much as I used to (if that makes any sense!)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 and absolutely love it. I look forward to it every day and often it's the highlight of my day. You should totally try it. I recommend it to everyone!
  • theplanahead
    Options
    I allowed myself to indulge in the informercial during a late night of months ago- and I am now beginning week 5. I started only about 10 pounds from what I believe is a terrific (one I haven't seen for 6 years and 1 kid). As of today I have dropped about 5 pounds. I look a ton fitter - legs are showing increased muscle tone, But along with the TurboFire, I joined myfitnesspal.com too and started tracking my food so I know I am eating quite a bit better than I used to. Just the fact that I have to put it in here makes me think twice - or reconsider options. After 5 weeks of the program I am finally starting to get the routines - I still look like a novice and would be embarassed if someone watched me - it comes with 10 different dvd's so it takes a while. Admittedly I am not the quickest trainee when it comes to dance moves, And the program is 6 days a week. So like someone else said it is not for the faint of heart. But I thought it looked fun and I just decided that it would be what I was going to do. So I am doing it - no more excuses. Most of it is mental. Chalene - the instructor sort of gets in your head with positive messages - so it is a "good cult" ;)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I love it and teach turbo kick, sane format but for gyms. I'm also a beachbody coach, so if u wanna purchase it and get a coach for free(me) go to my fb page. Burns2bbeautiful. It just means u have a go to girl for any questions it concerns:)

How did I know there would be at LEAST one of you all over this post?

tsk tsk
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    It is an awesome program! Highly recommend it! If you get it you will not be disappointed!
  • B2BB
    Options
    Really angela4health?? It's my job to teach its my job to encourage it my job to motivate. God forbid I love what I do and try to help others, with the same formats that helped me achieve my goals. If I didn't believe it this I would have never become a coach to start with. Thanx for your input, but like my mom always said if u have nothin nice to say don't say anything at all. Good luck on your journey:)
  • ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of it! I love it! Its hard but its alot of fun. If you are not very coordinated then you might not like it at first.
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies! I think I might give it a go when I get my next paycheck! And thank you for the offer B2BB to be my "mentor" of sorts. I'll look into everything! :)
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to add my two cents (though it seems you've gotten your answer here, and i certainly don't disagree!) :)

in january of 2009 i started using Turbo Jam (a slightly less intense, slower tempo workout program that Turbo Fire is based on) and i lost 30lbs in 5 months doing these workouts alone, for 6 days a week - the workouts range from 20 minutes to 60 minutes and fly by! before jumping into to Turbo Fire, i'd recommend checking out some of the YouTube videos on both Turbo Jam and Fire to see if you think one might be better for your fitness level and also just for getting down the moves, etc. i found Turbo Fire really easy to get into after a year and a half of Turbo Jam and it was EXACTLY the extra OOMPH i needed at that time! both workouts are GLORIOUS and super fun and motivating and i wish chalene was my bff (i also love that her sister's name is Janelle so that when she says "Great job Janelle" i feel like she's talking to me haha). i still do my Turbo Jam workouts even though i also use Turbo Fire - basically you can't go wrong and it's nearly impossible to get bored with these workouts!

you'll have to let us all know what you think of it if/when you decide to purchase and of course, push play ;)
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    Thank Janelle! Sounds GREAT! I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your experience. I'm excited to get into this!
  • B2BB
    Options
    Give it about 6 to 8 sessions if turbo jam before you get the "feel" for it. You gotta crawl before u walk, anything worth having in life is worth the hard work. The key is consistentcy, if you do something long enough u will see results. Kudos to you for getting on it, its never too late. Keep us updated on everything:) And ill add u too