New NSV

Options
BamBam1113
BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
So, in the past day or two I have come to terms with the fact that the belt that I bought about 2 weeks ago is almost to the useless point. It is too big. My jeans that I bought about a month and a half ago are falling off my *kitten*. And for the first time in the 3 years that I have had my boots, I have had to tighten the laces. ( Firefighter easy-on/easy-off boots - boots that stay laced and have a zipper on the side so they can come off quickly when getting dressed out to run a call.) My feet have gotten skinnier. Odd. But little things here and there are starting to show. Anyways, just thought I'd share. Have a good day!

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you- aren't all the changes just so exciting? Keep up the good work!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Awsome Man...keep up the great work!!!!:drinker:
  • kngpin300
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up. Stories like this help me keep my motivation so thanks.
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Congrats man!! Keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That's great! Sometimes its the little things you wouldn't expect - like the shoes - that are so cool! Keep it up!
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    keep up the great work....your doing so good!!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nice buddy!
  • kevin2406
    kevin2406 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am in the same boat. Bought new jeans a few weeks ago and they are now getting too big. The belt I bought is now down to the last notch. Its expensive losing inches lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!