3 days in

livlovlaf
livlovlaf Posts: 25 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I began MFP 3 days ago. This is an amazing website and will be a fantastic tool towards my weight loss. I have been through A to Z with diets. Know them all. This has put structure and control back into my eating and exercising habits.

I am a believer in preventative health, so my sister, husband and I had a calcification scoring done of our heart. The blatant truth was there. Plaque in the arteries. This forced my hand in being more aggressive towards a change in lifestyle. I will use MFP to help me reverse this. Thank You.

Replies

• jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    best of luck!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Wishing you luck. MFP is the best site to help you on your journey.
  • Welcome! You can do it!

For me it really help me see what I was truly eating everyday and it was a big wake up call!
    When I first stared I ate as I normally would and without realizing it I was eating/drinking like 3,000 or more calories! I was shocked!
    MFP has really helped me *kitten* my eating habits and make some changes. I am sure it will do the same for you!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Welcome---congratulations on taking the right steps toward better health. I started the same journey for my health 7 months ago. Came off all my meds now and I feel like a new person.

Good luck to you :)
  • mypage
    mypage Posts: 3
    My biggest problem is after 6pm!!!!! I work crazy hrs and shifts, do great from breakfast to dinner. It's at night, constantly heading for the kitchen, picking thru the fridge and cupboards. I have healthy snacks in both, but the problem is I don't stop til it's all gone!!! Any suggestions sure would help. Thanks Sharon
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    We will get this done together!!! Love you Mom!
  • Hi all! I too am 3 days into this as well. I quit smoking a year and a half ago and have gained 30 lb.! I really want this to work!! I do not like the person looking back at me in the mirror!
This discussion has been closed.