i need a good hour workout...to do inside because its rainin

Options
Title says it all...i need a good workout to do inside today because its raining and im not going running today. so please anything. thanks :)

Replies

• kmac420
    kmac420 Posts: 24
    Options
    ugh. it's pouring rain out... but I'm going running anyway. Rain will not disrupt my training! Just do it
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Jumping Jacks, push ups, sit ups, squats. :D

If that's not quite your thing, go to womenshealthmag.com. They have a lot of free downloads and exercise ideas that can be done in the comfort of your own home. :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Well im already sick so im not going out for that reason also..if it wasn't raining id be out.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am with you on this. I plan on running up and down the steps to get me going and then working with my big blue ball and lifting some weights. Not everyday has to be an all out sweating mess cardio!

With any luck this afternoon the rain will subside and I can get in a quick neighborhood walk.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    If you have cable or comcast, try fitness TV. Lots of options and different types of workouts.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Do you have Ondemand? They have exercise TV with some great workouts.
  • ckisme
    ckisme Posts: 15
    Options
    Do you have any work out home videos such as P90x or Insanity? I have both. They are perfect for rainy days. :)