Ugh!

Options
I can't believe the whole thing over Obama being born in the US is still an issue! Thank God someone finally showed his birth certificate so the world can calm the EFF down!

Sorry people, times are changing and not every president is going to be old, gray and white. And yes he/she may have a strange name too! Oh no!!

Replies

• lovelivelaughthin
    Options
    AMEN!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I agree, move on already!!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If he wasn't born here he wouldn't have been allowed to even run for president. People are ridiculous for bringing it up over and over
  • slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    bump
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Thank you! I am sooo sick of all of it, including Donald Trump! Ugh.
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's what I say about this STUPID STUPID wedding for Williiam and oh what's her name.......GEZZZZ get a life ppl. They put thier pants on one leg at a time like we do. They are JUST ppl. Nothing special. Get off of it!!!! sorry. Had to let that out hehehe just so sick of hearing about it. It's JUST a wedding with a man and a women :explode:
  • eli173
    eli173 Posts: 3
    Options
    I hate getting into politics, but the issue is still around because anyone else would have showed the certificate a long time ago. Why is he (or did he) hide it for so long? That's probably because he is hiding something, I'm just saying.
  • dywtd
    dywtd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed he did it, since it was easy to keep the emotionally unstable folks occupied with this... Now they will be turning their attention to new subjects.
  • mykaylasmom
    Options
    LOL...thats because as Americans we have grown accustom to our leader being an old white man. No matter the color the important thing is how they run the country. 1. Are they making an effort to create and keep jobs that will feed, cloth, and support our poor. 2. Are they over taxing the middle and lower classes while the upper classes have better financial perks? These are just a couple of the things that are more important than where, when, and how a President is born..
  • dywtd
    dywtd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hate getting into politics, but the issue is still around because anyone else would have showed the certificate a long time ago. Why is he (or did he) hide it for so long? That's probably because he is hiding something, I'm just saying.

What do you think he is hiding? A banana spider?

Pretty scary, imagining a banana spider in our president's left hand... Secret.
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Exactly!!

and NOW the media will spend all day talking about how RIDICULOUS it is to talk about it!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options

If it was me, and people were being all scaredy cats about it, I'd keep it a secret too, just to eff with them. Obviously he's an American, like another poster said, or he wouldn't have been able to run at all. Annnnd do YOU want to post your birth certificate for the world to see? Why is it any different for him?
  • KristenAnn711
    Options

What do you think he is hiding? A banana spider?

Pretty scary, imagining a banana spider in our president's left hand... Secret.

Or a hand bannana... haha athf
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    I'm bummed he did it, since it was easy to keep the emotionally unstable folks occupied with this... Now they will be turning their attention to new subjects.

I think you give 'em too much credit. Most of 'em will still be talking about it. :noway:
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    bumping my own post.