Looking for new friends!

Options
Hey guys! I am not new to MFP I have been here pretty consistently since spring but I really wanted to add some more friends!!! I am 27 years old I started out here @ 258 lbs and so far have gotten down to 212 so I am looking for people with goals similar to mine. My only request please don't add me if you are at or very close to goal, nothing against you guys (congratulations!) but I find once ppl hit goal or get close they don't come on for support or anything. So anyway yeah send me a friend request tell me a bit about your weight loss goals :)

Replies

• smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! That's amazing :smiley: I have 30-35 pounds to lose... feel free to add me if you'd like. My diary is open and I log on every day!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome success so far! I have about 50-60 lbs left to lose. Please feel free to add me if you would like. I'm here for the long haul!
  • Corrie65
    Corrie65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have restarted and have 90 or so pounds to go. I would love some extra support as well!
  • BrandyR814
    BrandyR814 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I completed a VLCD diet and lost 120 pounds, approximately five years ago, but have slowly regained most of it. VLCD does work, but the moment I began eating over 700-900 calories a day, the weight crept back up. I'm always in search of what will work the best, that will be long-term success. I started 2014 at 254 pounds and am now at 228. I've given up most processed foods, sugars, diet soda, etc., I'm looking for people with the same goals, who can share ideas on successful weight loss! I've sporadically used MFP, but am ready to get on track and get motivated!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I have my goals set to smaller weight loss goals at a time, but i have about 50 to lose and even after I need the daily support for maintenance afterwards. feel free to friend request me. :)
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've restarted (in august) for the LAST time. I've got to do this! good luck! we're all in this together!