21 Day Fix!!

Options
124»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Hi...Beachbody coach here...we have a private group on FB..love for you to join! Started 21 Day Fix on Monday

Ironic?
    No it's not ironic- they don't want to be harassed by naysayers. I can't say I blame them. MFP certainly isn't a welcoming avenue for those people.

Why come here to debate? If you think they're making such a big mistake, move on. Who cares? It doesn't affect your life one single iota. So why the hell do you care?

First of all, my only other post in this thread was saying how much I like the 21 Day Fix workouts, so I'm not sure why you are directing your anger at me.

Unfortunately, BB coaches have flooded every social networking site with sales come-ons, incorrect health and fitness advice, and judgment of other peoples' lifestyles. They post in conversations attempts to draw people into discussions offline so they can get around rules against selling on the forums. And they get no training in health or fitness at all. So even if one honestly just wants to help, the patience of most communities with the BB hard sell is gone and they all pay the price.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    I'm fascinated by the idea of people continuing to pay ridiculous amounts of money when they can just download the workout DVDs on torrent sites for free. Hell, you could probably find it on Ebay or Amazon for a lower price.

You can also buy those little containers at the dollar store.

Spending $60 seems outlandish upon considering these options.

for one if they do not like the program they cannot return and get their money back as BB gives that option and two some people like having a coach a buddy if you will to support them along their journey they are motivating and helping others everywhere just like here!

If you download it, you aren't paying anything at all. If the person doesn't like it, they just delete it. And all for free. Isn't that amazing? As far as the "coach buddy" or whatever...you can find one of those on Facebook with relative ease. So that whole thing isn't exactly "necessary" either. Your pitch isn't working, as I still find $60 to be a ridiculous price for what's being offered. I hope your commission is worth the effort you're putting into defending this.

In the future, please use punctuation. It's very hard to read your posts.
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm fascinated by the idea of people continuing to pay ridiculous amounts of money when they can just download the workout DVDs on torrent sites for free. Hell, you could probably find it on Ebay or Amazon for a lower price.

Is that legal?
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anybody else new or already on the journey with 21 day fix? Im waiting on my package to arrive? Experiences, recipe Tips, and opinions? Lets talk below! If your new for 21 day fix also lets start togethor!

Hey! I'm just wondering how the program worked for you? I just received my package in the mail yesterday and I will be starting on Monday with a challenge group so if you're interested in joining us please message me! Also, I don't understand why people are all up in arms about $60 for a workout program, I live in NYC and gym memberships are way more expensive than that. To each their own.
  • amcevers
    amcevers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I completed my first 21 days last Thursday and am starting again today after taking several days off. I've still been eating sensibly and doing occasional yoga but not the intense workouts (intense for me, that is.) It was a great motivator for me. While free is usually better, if I pay money for something, I know I'm going to use it. I only lost about 3 lbs. but I'm almost 50 and am way out of shape. I had lost 10 lbs. before starting the program so had no 'water weight' to lose like many people experience on a new program. I think I lost about 5 inches if I'm remembering right.

The biggest thing is how much better I feel and how much stronger I am. I don't feel I was able to take full advantage of the workouts on my first go-round because of my lack of muscle tone, strength, and stamina but all of that has improved immensely. My first goal is just to be able to do all of the exercises without doing the modified versions. I have about 30 more pounds to lose.

The eating plan is very easy to follow. I'm a visual person and checking off how many greens, purples, reds, etc. is just easier for me. Cram it into the container and, if it fits, eat it. Can't get much simpler than that. My biggest problem is eating all the food. I'm in the lowest bracket but it's still more than my stomach wants most days. I can diet and count calories, but eating the right combination of calories has always been my challenge. This program simplifies that immensely.
  • almostanangel21
    almostanangel21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    While I don't really see the point in buying the containers and the workout videos when I've got measuring cups, a food scale, and a small gym at my apartment complex, I do like the idea of having a 3 or 4 week plan, sticking to it, and seeing what kind of results people get. After 21 days, healthy eating and regular exercise becomes a habit for most people.
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying this. Not sure???