Why didnt he Call? advice please

Options
Having no luck meeting guys I decided to try online dating. A guy started emailing me back and forth for about a week. Eventually he gave me his number and asked that I text him if I felt comfortable enough. We texted for a day or so and eventually Face timed. The next few days we talked for over an hour on the phone. Yesterday he texted me all day and asked if we could Skype that night. I said yes, but to just let me know when. ... I haven't heard from him. I am confused. This seems to be happening often. I don't understand why guys invest so much time and then just stop all contact. Any advice?

Replies

• lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    is this for real?
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    try to give it more than 24 hours before gathering a search party hun
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    saivalis wrote: »
    is this for real?

I do not know. The answer to OP question though I know some guys would do stuff like that for their own amusement.

• lawandfitness
    Options
    In 24 hours anythnig can happen... maybe he just got busy.... you asking after 24 hous why he didn't call is the more important question at hand..
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Find him!!! Go to his house. Text his friends.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    In 24 hours anythnig can happen... maybe he just got busy.... you asking after 24 hous why he didn't call is the more important question at hand..

I understand that she likes him. She was just upset that he said he wanted to give her attention (face time)and something came up. I can see how that would annoy a woman.
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

I understand that she likes him. She was just upset that he said he wanted to give her attention (face time)and something came up. I can see how that would annoy a woman.

Yes and no...... If I was seeing the person and we had ongonig conversations and dates for a month or two then yes, I would get annoyed. But after a week of talking and 24 hours of not responding I wouldn't see this as him blowing her off or ignoring her. Meeting someone is hard, but you have to have patience and understanding if you want things to get anywhere
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    And the OP already deactivated?
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    Of course she did...
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    dMonster01 wrote: »

Wouldn't she better off texting his mom first?
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »
    dMonster01 wrote: »

Wouldn't she better off texting his mom first?

Screaming! That is hilarious!
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    His wife found his online dating account.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Give it some time. He probably got busy. Don't go crazy on him because you'll feel like a douche if you do and then find out something like his grandma died and that's why he didn't call.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    He's probably married.

• FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options