• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    this girl just ain't right....

or maybe she is...and you're not? lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ok im noticeing a trend it only happens to women!! I bet the men are slipping us something!!! Someone alert the media,we can not stand by and let this happen!!!

They're slipping us something alright, but I hear it stops the bleeding for months at a time. :laugh:

LOL
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    this girl just ain't right.... :laugh:

actually, my hubby frequently says that anyone who can bleed that much and not pass out shouldn't be trusted... and with me, he's right :devil:

ive been here since January,lol your just now noticing that :wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    im convinced the men have something to do with it,because you know they want us to fail at our diets and feel threatend by the thought of us getting our hot bodies back.So give us something that makes us want to do noting but watch oprah and eat for a week every month and their problem is solved!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Did you ever consider that with all that blood lost you're actually loosing weight too, and since fat is made of blood and blood weighs more than muscle you're actually loosing a lot of wait from fat?

Dose that mean fat is jsut cloted blood? So if blood is thiker then water, why cant we jsut thin it out with apsirin or bayer to loose wait faster?
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tom is going to take the fall for this.

omfg.. lmfbo...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time :noway:

Ummmmm coming from someone named butlick???? Not gonna take you seriously!

O.M.G :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was going to say the same thing! This must be a man that is grossed out or something! We women get the hilarity!

I do too. :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Tom must be the evil mastermind behind this heinous plot against women
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    LOLOL!!! Great pick me up to a crappy day reading this post, and the replies! Thank you - everyone! Escpecially @buttlick! :tongue:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Did you ever consider that with all that blood lost you're actually loosing weight too, and since fat is made of blood and blood weighs more than muscle you're actually loosing a lot of wait from fat?

Dose that mean fat is jsut cloted blood? So if blood is thiker then water, why cant we jsut thin it out with apsirin or bayer to loose wait faster?

aspirin or bayer are just placeebos that the big pharmaceuticals sell us so they can line their pockets . the real drug you should consider is called HCG and that's what you need to take if you're serious about loosing weight fast.
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think you should consult one of the following people:
    Doctor
    Faith Healer
    Jillian Michaels

Only they can help you. Be strong, sister. Be strong.

haha love it!! jillian michaels has the answer for everything!!!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off of me!!!!!!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Moment of truth...it took me a while! Was reading this like "wth?"...then realized that the idiot was ME!!! *head on desk*
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time :noway:

dont you have anything better to do with your time than ask me if i have anything better to do with mine:tongue:
    LOL , lets just go with Yes but I don't wanna... this is far more fun...
    and sorry about the orginal problem... maybe in a few years it will cure itself...:-"

Time heals all wounds! TOM has a limited life span. Be patient grasshopper!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I like the way you think!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

aspirin or bayer are just placeebos that the big pharmaceuticals sell us so they can line their pockets . the real drug you should consider is called HCG and that's what you need to take if you're serious about loosing weight fast.

i herd about that. they have an official site so i know its trustable. there testamonails are ligit.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

Tom must be the evil mastermind behind this heinous p clot against women

ed. for accuracy.