Options
2»

Replies

• danie2010dw
    danie2010dw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    THANKS everyone i got a good list going here
    EA Active 2.0
    Just Dance 1& 2 (do i need a Blance bored for this??)
    Michael Jacksons The Expericence
    Wii fit SOunds Good But Id Much Rather Do The EA Active It Sounds Like A Better Workout for LESSS Money..But ill Probally Get It Anyway/
    Oh ALso Has Anyone Tried Jenny McCarthys Shape.It had Good Reviews On Walmart.com
  • danie2010dw
    Options
    Def lol and it comes in handy jus in case somone tries to mug you or something... god forbid
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You could also try Craigs list for the balance board/fit game. Some of the work out games like EA active and golds gym uuse the board too. I have seen people buy them, hardly use them then sell the stuff on craigslist for cheap!
  • Greeneyez22
    Options
    i bought the biggest looser it is working so well i have lost 20 lbs in 11/2 months off it and the wii fit not to mention i go to the gym 5 days out of the week but try the biggest looser it makes u wanna do it even more u see the difference right away u do it every day:}
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance 1 & 2 and I also use Wii Fit Plus. Is your Wii connected to the internet? If you have netflix on there, they have some workouts on instant streaming. My favorites so far are the Self workouts. Good luck!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Wii Fit Plus for my wii.
    There are so many different workouts, and it makes an estimate of calories burnt!
    Definitely worth the money.
    Perfect little workout before work.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know Golds Gym had stuff on the wii but i'm dooown for some boxing/kickboxing! the wii sports boxing always kicks my *kitten* LOL
  • danie2010dw
    Options
    i cant wait to try all these games oooohhhhhh fun fun fun!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 1& 2 (do i need a Blance bored for this??)
    Nope. Just yourself and the controller -- don't even need the nunchuck.