great tip if u feel sick when dieting!!

Options
2»

Replies

• xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well ive done a healthy shop today to start eating veg more often i dont think my diet is that amazingly unhealthy tho to be honest!!
  • Caerful
    Caerful Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi

I also feel sick when dieting. mfp put me on 1,200 too but it's not enough for me. I changed from sedentary to lightly active to see if eating just a few more calories a day helps. I eat a healthy mixed diet but the nausea is also linked to feeling weak. The clue it could be about not eating enough comes because when I eat the weakness abates after a while.

I had my gallbladder removed and I wondered if that was a factor in me feeling nauseous whilst burning my own body fat. I asked me GP about this yesterday and he said he did not think lack of a gallbladder was a cause.

It's true that ginger often can help relieve feelings of nausea. Making a tea by putting some thin slivers of ginger, a chamomile tea bag and a slice of lemon in a teapot and adding some boiling water. Leave it for 5 minutes, strain it and enjoy. It's great medicine for all kinds of health problems including nausea and helps colds and that kind of upper respiratory tract problems. Add a teaspoon of honey if you need it sweatened.

I hope you find the cause of your nausea. Have you spoken to your doctor?

Best wishes

Caeful
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is seen as an absolute minimum for women. Make sure you set your activity level high enough and log your exercise. It also depends how many pounds you need to lose. I'm assuming you have your goal set at a weight loss of 2 lb/week, but if you only have <15 pounds to lose, you should set your goal to 1.5-.5 lb/week instead. I can't sustain any more than .5 lb/week and I'm 10 lb. away from my weight loss goal
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Which toxins are drained from these detox baths? Where do they drain out of?

:laugh: :drinker:
  • jimmecrackcorn
    Options
    The reason you're getting sick is in this video! What's the first thing we do when we decide to go on a diet and start exercising? We change our diet; we start eating what; SALADS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEapnX9F3g
  • jimmecrackcorn
    jimmecrackcorn Posts: 6
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I just wanted to help others who had this problem; sorry I did not mean to offend anyone.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    5f898308887800ad5b233cffd852f14f8d98b76e13cc6eba2f40d779fb1c3b98.jpg