Broad shoulders?!

Options
Just curious as to what most female's shoulder girth was? I'm not sure what is classified as having broad shoulders so just wanted to get an idea of different body types their shoulder width's. Sorry if that comes across as a little weird!!

Replies

• SarahRDanaher
    SarahRDanaher Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am not sure the exact width of my shoulders but they are very broad. I played HS Varsity and Collegiate Div. II softball. I find it nearly impossible to wear strapless or crew neck t-shirts because I feel I look like an upside down triangle. Finding well fit shirts has always been a challenge even with my weight gain.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman who wears a men's 42 regular suit jacket. And it fits well, so I think I have rather broad shoulders. I don't let it bother me.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of broad shoulders - someone told me at about 13 years old I was built like an American football player (shoulder pads included). 13 year old me = :'(. But I like them now - they balance out the rest of my big bits :).
  • LAH3001
    Options
    I have fairly developed deltoid muscles. I develop muscle pretty well for a woman. My shoulders are fairly broad and straight, not sloping at all, and I'm good with that. I just have to watch my trapezius muscle development; I don't like that muscle developed much on myself (on men, either).
  • Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The best I can tell, mine are 18" across. I was messing with some old marching band uniforms, and the 46 I tried on fit my shoulders almost perfectly.