How do you guys satisfy your sweet tooth without too many ca

Options

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    take whatever fruits ud like, throw in the blender, have a smoothie---strawberries, bananas, blueberries, mango, watermelon, whatever... if u use fresh fruit mix with ice int here, or if u use frozen fruit add in water.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    dannon light and fit strawberry banana yogurt with black seedless grapes; very sweet & good
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Check out the Hungry Girl cookbooks!

For sweet cravings I keep good dark chocolate on hand as well as weight watchers portioned desserts, thinsation cookie packets, and chocolate rice cakes.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Now I have a sweet tooth :)
  • Sarahdangerfox
    Options
    Skinny cow makes these killer ice cream sandwiches that are like 150 calories or something like that. Also check out the low- or non-fat jello puddings. They are super yummy.
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    sugar free jelly, tastes the same so you will never know and skinny cow triple chocolate icecream is the best invention ever at only 97 calories!
  • plastersan
    plastersan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How many calories is too many for you?
    Like another person suggested, I often do Yogurt with some fresh fruit and granola mixed in. I have it for breakfast or lunch often, but you could reduce the portion size for a snack.

Breakfast/Lunch size:
    1 cup - Wegmans Super Yogurt - Organic Strawberry Yogurt
    1/4 cup Bare Naked - All Natural Granola - Heavenly Chocolate
    2-3 strawberries chopped up
  • bluerose84
    Options
    the slimfast snack bars are 100 cal the mint and the choc vanilla are awsome and are great for sweets craving, thats the way i go :-)
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    - Frozen grapes, cherries and strawberries! They're so delicious, low-calorie, and they have a completely different texture/taste to them when they're frozen!
    - I LOVE Dark Chocolate, so when I'm craving some, I enjoy one Dove Promise out of the freezer.

It's nice! Hopefully you get something out of this!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    MAN, you guys are making my sweet tooth go nuts now. :)!
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    mascerated strawberries (slice em up add a dash of balsamic vinegar or lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar and let em sit till they get syrupy) I eat them with light whipped cream, or over frozen yogurt, or with diet gingerale like a shirley temple, you can mascerate other fruits too, oranges are good too.
    I also like those sugar free fudgesicles, when I need chocolate.
    or some nuts and chocolate chips

or chocolate cake mix, add a can of pumpkin or applesauce, make cupcakes, each one is less than 200 cal depending on how you make it, top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa.

fiber one oat and chocolate bars
  • abroughton1978
    Options
    try getting some greek yogurt and sprinkle a little granola on top! add in strawberries or bananas or whatever else, that's my favorite sweet snack :)

Mine too! I have never tried granola though! I feel great know that when I eat my greek yogurt it is HEALTHY for me and not full of crap!
    I also enjoy cold sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding with strawberries! It tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Personally, I prefer a banana or a piece of ghiradelli twilight dark chocolate. I don't keep cookies and such in the house or else that would be my go to sweet snack.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Dates- small ones just 25cal each and SUPER sweet
    Goji berries - bit of a weird flavour so I don't go overboard
    70% chocolate- 50ish calories a square and so worth it, but won't end up overeating as I would milk chocolate.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just had 1/2 cup fat free vanilla frozen yogurt with 1 tablespoon of hershey's syrup on top. Super yummy, and it was only 140 calories. :happy:
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Natures valley pb bars, or the natures valley granola squares, they are smal but, super delish!
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Dark Chocolate bars! Sweet AND crunchy!
    And I also make a frozen hot chocolate milkshake that can be as little as just over 100 calories. PM me if you want the recipe!
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    freezing yogurts (OMG HEAVEN!)

Um, just discovered Jello Temptations dark chocolate mousse, OMG HEAVENLY!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I too chew the sugar free desert flavored gum. So far I like the Key Lime Pie the best. It's just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth craving and only has 5 calories! Yum!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream bars or other Skinny Cow treats. Super Yummy! My favorite is the mint truffle only 100 calories. Love them!