Need to lose 30-35lbs till Spring! Who's in? Lets do it together!

Options
Hey everyone, I want to start again and lose some weight till Spring,and I like to do it with a couple of friends here! it makes it easier and with motivation and harder to give up! :#
So, You're in ? :D We can have a group here,in kik or viber, whatsapp, wherever its easier for you!

Replies

• allangirl
    allangirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have the same goal. 140lbs, about 5lbs a month. I'm 36 and 5'5". Let's motivate each other.
  • parastu95
    parastu95 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    allangirl wrote: »
    Hello, I have the same goal. 140lbs, about 5lbs a month. I'm 36 and 5'5". Let's motivate each other.

Hiiii! Great! I'm 168lbs now and same height as you :p I'm 19 btw :D
  • hannah6109
    Options
    Hey that sounds great!!!! :) I'll definitely join! I want to lose 20 Pounds and maintain it!
    I am 5"6.5. I am 19 too!

Add me as friend..New to the website
  • parastu95
    Options
    hannah6109 wrote: »
    Hey that sounds great!!!! :) I'll definitely join! I want to lose 20 Pounds and maintain it!
    I am 5"6.5. I am 19 too!

Add me as friend..New to the website

heyy! awesome! we can start from tomorrow and update it here! :D Good to have you here ;)
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in! ! I would love to be spey of the group in here :)
  • parastu95
    Options
    I'm in! ! I would love to be spey of the group in here :)

great to have you here! lets start from tomorrow and dont forget to post! :D thanks for joining ;)
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :smile: I've got exactly 30 lbs to go until my goal. Have you created an actual group on here so we don't have to keep posting in the forums?
  • parastu95
    Options
    corinic91 wrote: »
    I'd love to join :smile: I've got exactly 30 lbs to go until my goal. Have you created an actual group on here so we don't have to keep posting in the forums?

Great! Welcome dear! sure I'll try to create a group and post the details here :):wink:
  • parastu95
    Options
    Done! the group is ready! "Spring Goals!"
  • crazytine
    crazytine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Can I still join? I got two weddings coming up in March/April and want to get back into my fitness routine until then. Need some movitation and support though!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, can i join? I want to lose 30 pounds, I am on here everyday. I have lost 5.8 pounds already, logging 35 days. the more support the better :)
  • kari_brianna
    kari_brianna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Can I still join?
  • parastu95
    Options
    crazytine wrote: »
    Hi there! Can I still join? I got two weddings coming up in March/April and want to get back into my fitness routine until then. Need some movitation and support though!

Absolutely! I'll invite you in a few minutes to the group! great goal !
  • parastu95
    Options
    anna_jewel wrote: »
    Hi, can i join? I want to lose 30 pounds, I am on here everyday. I have lost 5.8 pounds already, logging 35 days. the more support the better :)

Oh congrats dear! amazing job! sure we can do all better together! I'll invite you now ;)
  • parastu95
    Options
    I'm in! Can I still join?

Definitely! welcome dear! I'll invite you! ;)
  • terezicka212
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to join you guys too! I've lost 30 lbs in a past year, but I had a "break" for 3 months, so I need to start again, because I have more 30 lbs to loose! :)
  • parastu95
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to join you guys too! I've lost 30 lbs in a past year, but I had a "break" for 3 months, so I need to start again, because I have more 30 lbs to loose! :)

Hii ! great job!! Congrats! and thanks for joining I'll invite you now :smiley:
  • tryagain32
    Options
    I'm in but is it really possible? I would love to lose that much by spring....
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I'm 5'6" and currently 165 with a goal of 135. I lost 9 lbs since I started on 9/8 so far!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I don't have as much to lose, but could really use the motivation (*)