Magnetic toe ring for weight loss.

Options
2»

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My wallet has a magnetic clasp, and I swear--every time I come home from shopping it's lighter!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This thing has to work. Directions say 'makes you hop everywhere you are going, due to the pain it inflicts by being so unfreakin comfortable.' Well at least it should say that.

Calorie burn increased - $2
    S&H - $6.99
    Looking the fool in stores - Priceless
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    On impulse I think absolutely fake but the only thing that ever helped me with vomiting while pregnant was a wrist band I wore that sent electric currents through me. I know it is not the same thing but imo it is just as weird. I was in and out of the hospital, sick the ENTIRE time I was pregnant. I gave myself shots of nausea medicine at home and everything and they didn't help. Some gimmicky wrist band helped, not completely but it was the only slight relief I felt the entire pregnancy. So I won't knock it without trying it. I hope they work for ya.

http://www.primabellarx.com/pdf/PrimaBella-Instructions-For-Use.pdf
    (That's just a link to that wristband thing I wore.)
  • arianacockrell
    Options
    You can't just put them on and eat junk food. You actually have to exercise with them on
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Sure they work. It sucks all the negative energy and fat molecules through your body and channels it out your big toe. It works well with my fat burning belt and my dollar store diet pills.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    If a RING made me lose weight it would be my "preeecccioussssss!"

:laugh: yeah mine too
  • bluebirdbiker
    bluebirdbiker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hahahaha - I got mine on special for $1.60.. AND free shipping LOL