My belt NSV

Options
bstoudt369
bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
The picture pretty much speaks for itself as my waist has shrunk. I had to punch the last three holes. I think I need another one soon!

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Awesome :+1:
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    LOL - I think you're ready for a new belt! Congratulations!
  • PrairieRunner2015
    PrairieRunner2015 Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Congrats on the obviously significant reduction! It's an awesome feeling, great way to see your progress, and a pick me on bad days isn't it? I have been doing the same thing. Does anyone give you grief about needing to get a new belt? (I do)
  • 140g
    140g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. What does NSV stand for??
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory.

Thanks everyone. The problem is I haven't bought new pants yet because I still have 25-30 lbs to lose, so the too big belt doesn't hold up the too big pants!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ...and judging from the wear arc near each belt hole, you do not spend much time at any given weight. You are really making progress!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    :open_mouth::sunglasses::sunglasses: You are making amazing progress.
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Congratulations! Before starting my own diet I wouldn't have believed the belt NSV could be so important, but it's huge (you'll pardon the expression ...)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!