60lbs Down. 10 To Go!

Options
I started this weight loss journey on March 11th of this year ... and 7 months later, I'm 60lbs down and 10lbs from my goal weight.

Yesterday, I went ahead and made a "Same Outfit Comparison Photo" so I could really see the difference side-by-side. There's nothing quite like looking at that type of comparison. I always tell people, despite the huge weight loss, it's difficult for me to look in the mirror and see how different I look. I always see the same guy, no matter what my weight is. So these side-by-side comparisons, showing me in the exact same outfit, really help me realize exactly how much I've physically changed.

Anyway, this was all with calorie counting. I couldn't have done it without MFP's incredible system and calorie database.

10lbs to go. Very proud of what I've accomplished so far.

Replies

• chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of your success! Congrats!
  • marcglowacki
    marcglowacki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just around 9 lbs per month average...that's perfect man! Great job.....people be patient and the weight will come off.
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good work!.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I started this weight loss journey on March 11th of this year ... and 7 months later, I'm 60lbs down and 10lbs from my goal weight.

Yesterday, I went ahead and made a "Same Outfit Comparison Photo" so I could really see the difference side-by-side. There's nothing quite like looking at that type of comparison. I always tell people, despite the huge weight loss, it's difficult for me to look in the mirror and see how different I look. I always see the same guy, no matter what my weight is. So these side-by-side comparisons, showing me in the exact same outfit, really help me realize exactly how much I've physically changed.

Anyway, this was all with calorie counting. I couldn't have done it without MFP's incredible system and calorie database.

10lbs to go. Very proud of what I've accomplished so far.

hCB48D089
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    great! well done!
  • frenchcupcake
    Options
    Must be awesome to be so close to your weight-loss goal. Congrats!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    I am so so proud of you! AWESOME JOB MAN!
  • AnxiousPenman
    AnxiousPenman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Yesterday I went to a festival that I used to be in charge of. I hadn't seen most of the folks that run it since before I started to lose weight ... so it was really great to see all of the shocked reactions.

It is great being so close to goal. We have a baby coming in January, so my mission is to spread the final 10lb loss between now and then. She was the reason I decided to start losing weight so I'm pretty happy that I'm on track to hit goal prior to her arrival.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!