Hello, are there any interesting foods that help you to lose 20lbs. thanks.

Options
2»

Replies

• daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Read this link.

Especially section 2.

Well, that's the end of escolar for me.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the posters above. I think it's about finding foods that you love, never get tired of, and that fill you up. I love squash, zuccs, eggplant, and spinach. I can eat big quantities when I'm super hungry without worrying too much about calories. I find new ways to cook them and with different combinations of spices. But I also allow myself to eat things like jalapeno cheese, popcorn, pretzels, and ice cream. Being able to develop new habits while continuing to enjoy some past ones is what I think has helped me to feel like this whole thing is doable.
  • KPeriandri
    KPeriandri Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Make smarter choices, don't starve yourself, eat 6 small meals a day to up your metabolism, take walks.. be active and think about what you are eating before you put it in your body. That simple. Sure, that burger is going to taste amazing.. but are you really going to want to feel the guilt after? We all do these things you just need to be smarter about what you are eating.

51561535.png
  • KPeriandri
    KPeriandri Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oxers wrote: »
    Everyone's said it, but yeah, whatever you want as long as you hit your calorie goals. I try to make sure I budget my day around a few low-cal, nutritionally dense meals of lean proteins, whole grains and fresh veg, and once I have those numbers locked in, everything else is fair game. Oh, what's this? I have 400 calories left over and the cute girl in processing baked sugar cookies? Let's do this!

It's a glorious way to live. The number of "but I thought you were on a diet!!" comments I get, jesus.

This made my night! Damn cookies.. LET ME LIVE!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    KPeriandri wrote: »
    Make smarter choices, don't starve yourself, eat 6 small meals a day to up your metabolism, take walks.. be active and think about what you are eating before you put it in your body. That simple. Sure, that burger is going to taste amazing.. but are you really going to want to feel the guilt after? We all do these things you just need to be smarter about what you are eating.

51561535.png

negative ghostrider…

meal timing and metabolism have zero correlation.

I eat burgers regularly and have no problem fitting them into my macros and calorie count for the day ..

if you can eat a burger and maintain your deficit and macro goals, go for it...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    KPeriandri wrote: »

51561535.png

negative ghostrider…

meal timing and metabolism have zero correlation.

I eat burgers regularly and have no problem fitting them into my macros and calorie count for the day ..

if you can eat a burger and maintain your deficit and macro goals, go for it...
    You eat burgers? Goodbye gainz!!

hey man, its hard work destroying these gainz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!