70lbs in 165 days

IMG_20141009_0801321_zps09e10649.jpg

Over the past 165 days i've totally made over my life, watching what I eat, eating a bit less than what I burn during a day, exercising, walking long distances, and just being overall happier and more energetic in my everyday life. I went from 365 lbs at 5ft 7inches tall and 28years old, not being able to touch my toes, couldn't put shoes on if they weren't slip ons or flip flops, was wearing a size 28 plus in jeans, 4-5x in tops, I couldn't walk more than a few hundred feet without being so winded and sweaty that I felt gross. At 293 lbs, Now, I can easily touch my toes, I can cross my legs, my belly is shrinking, i'm shrinking! I'm now in a size 22/24, and comfortably wearing size 2x/3x tops, I also have accumulated quite a few pair of running shoes. I've dedicated the time to this, for my health, for my life... I want to live, and not have my weight hold me back from doing what I want. I enjoy the outdoors, I love going on long hikes or super long walks in my neighborhood. I love going for late night runs/jogs at my local park. I have a ways to go in this journey yet(at the very least, another 70lbs to lose), but I'm determined to hit each milestone of my ultimate goal.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!