Add me!!! Need more friends for motivation
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I need friends :)
  • Callie516
    Callie516 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger. Feel free to add me :)
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I like a party. 16718172.png
  • I'm new...would love friends!
  • pinkhazze
    pinkhazze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me: pinkhazze
    I need more encouragement. I'm PP 11weeks.
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! Im 22, working on losing 80 pounds. Working on a healthy and realistic low carb and well portioned diet. Just started last week, lost 8 pounds, Love to have and give support <3
  • PeacefulSeraph
    PeacefulSeraph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm an active, daily MFP logger- will offer positive support and motvation! Add me, I'm super friendly♡
  • Nick_Law
    Options
    I am just getting started with MyFitnessPal and my weight loss journey (90lbs).

Motivation has always been my big problem with maintaining a fitness plan, so I will try to log everyday and would love to meet new people to give and receive, motivation and support!
  • anthonyc_181
    Options
    Hi guys, I have just started MyFitnessPal. I have lost 22 kg's in 3 months, which is great, but I have lost weight before and always gain it back due to bad habits and no will power or motivation. I am at the stage now where I am really keen to keep losing weight, but I am slowly starting to slide back into bad habits.

i'm still learning the ropes of MFP and would love any support. Feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks guys
  • Bert3005
    Bert3005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as friend,
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm always looking for more friends and support. Add me.. Pretty please ;-)
  • ainsliejane
    ainsliejane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would definitely like some support and motivation...have just started and have a long road ahead of me. Feel free to add
  • Tegin
    Tegin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! just started again with mfp and would love to have some company :smile:
  • ironclaw79
    ironclaw79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :). Let's share the experience we have as we fulfill our journey
  • flamedic
    flamedic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Could always use more friends to keep motivated!
  • candoitkaren
    candoitkaren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i would love to have fitness friends! i have been a weight-watcher gal for over a year and keep thinking if this is the better option as i have hit a three month plateau. i am 45 years old, 5'2' and currently at 152. i have been doing the couch to 5k for a few weeks and i like to bike. my kids have just gone and i am trying to get used to doing this alone.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this....like the logging in and tracking ....but I have it on my phone as an app and also on my laptop. They are not synching.....any ideas how to get the app to match my account on the laptop? Also would like encouragement and support on this journey.....to lose 40 pounds, and move more!
  • TatarynowiczPawel
    Options
    Hi all, I just started so nervous motivation is, but it is worth to support already from the beginning :)