Bad ice cream, bad!

Options
malibu927
malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
No, it actually is bad. Old pint of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream, a little over a serving left...tastes way off. :disappointed:

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    That's sad :(
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    It's like the time I bought a pint of Half Baked froyo; no brownie pieces, and a couple tiny pieces of cookie dough in an entire pint of vanilla and chocolate froyo. I wrote in, and they sent me a coupon for a free pint, and another coupon for $1 off two (which made me whole again, since I had used a $1/2 coupon to buy the Half Baked and another pint). Their customer service is awesome!
  • malibu927
    Options
    I only ate it because I keep forgetting about all my pints in there (usually go for Edy's Slow Churned) and it was close to the date, plus I had the calories left over today. Oh well.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I only ate it because I keep forgetting about all my pints in there (usually go for Edy's Slow Churned) and it was close to the date, plus I had the calories left over today. Oh well.

Ahh. So probably not from a bad batch, and moreso being close to the date?
    I was gonna say; write it in!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Why, then, ’tis none for you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

misquoting Hamlet
  • malibu927
    Options
    I haven't had Half Baked in years. I do need to get a new pint of my favorite though, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch.
  • malibu927
    Options
    ukaryote wrote: »
    Why, then, ’tis none for you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

misquoting Hamlet

Hey, you saw my diary already, mister, it's still on there! Just listed as a full serving when what I threw out left it a little short of that.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I haven't had Half Baked in years. I do need to get a new pint of my favorite though, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch.

.......................this exists............?
  • malibu927
    Options
    http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/chocolate-peppermint-crunch-ice-cream

Pure. Heaven.

You know, if I didn't already have an Edy's and Talenti mint stashed away. I think I have a problem.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Did you put the salty pretzels in the ice cream? Oooh...
  • malibu927
    Options
    Well, they were definitely crunchier than the cone pieces in the ice cream.

Hmmm, I bet they'd be good with vanilla though. I'm normally not a sweet+salty fan, but the bag was calling my name when I was shopping last night (pretzels are a rare thing I eat)
  • Ale81CL
    Options
    I ate 6000+ calories today, that is all...