Need to lose 30-35lbs till Spring! Who's in? Lets do it together!

Options

Replies

• giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I have 30lbs to lose by my 50th birthday which is 156 days away (March 17).
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 lbs by the spring. I've already lost 30. This seems like a reasonable amount of time. I'm 5'3.5 and I weigh 175 now.
  • bunkere
    bunkere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I have struggled these past month. I had a reality check at the doctor's this past week.
  • parastu95
    parastu95 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    tryagain32 wrote: »
    I'm in but is it really possible? I would love to lose that much by spring....

Lets try our best and hopefully we will reach it! ;) I'll invite you!
  • parastu95
    Options
    chele402 wrote: »
    I would love to join too! I'm 5'6" and currently 165 with a goal of 135. I lost 9 lbs since I started on 9/8 so far!

Great loss! and also we have closely same goals! lets do it! I'll invite you!
  • parastu95
    Options
    Can I join too? I don't have as much to lose, but could really use the motivation (*)

Sure dear! great to have you here! ;) I'll send you the invitation for group
  • parastu95
    Options
    and I have more than you all to lose...good luck in your journey.

come start with us! this is just for Spring and same as you I have more to lose :wink:
  • parastu95
    Options
    giorgiodh wrote: »
    I would love to join you. I have 30lbs to lose by my 50th birthday which is 156 days away (March 17).

Great welcome dear! we can do it :wink:
  • parastu95
    Options
    shaythep wrote: »
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 lbs by the spring. I've already lost 30. This seems like a reasonable amount of time. I'm 5'3.5 and I weigh 175 now.

Hey girl! happy to have you here! lets do this! I'll send you the invitation :D
  • parastu95
    Options
    bunkere wrote: »
    I would like to join the group. I have struggled these past month. I had a reality check at the doctor's this past week.

Welcome dear! and also. I've been struggling for 2 months, so this is going to be a new beginning !
  • GEMINI_STL
    GEMINI_STL Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am down for the challenge, always looking for ways to keep myself on track or to get back on track when I fall off. Feel free to add me. I can't think of what my kick or viber IDs are or even WhatsApp, but most likely is is gemini_stl or gemini2375. I know the struggle is real and any motivation helps!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Things are going pretty well in my health campaign at the moment but I want to hook into things like this to give me the motivation to keep it going though the winter months :-)
  • parastu95
    Options
    GEMINI_STL wrote: »
    Hello! I am down for the challenge, always looking for ways to keep myself on track or to get back on track when I fall off. Feel free to add me. I can't think of what my kick or viber IDs are or even WhatsApp, but most likely is is gemini_stl or gemini2375. I know the struggle is real and any motivation helps!

Awesome! same here, I always need motivation and real energy from around to keep going! so lets do it! I'll add you to a group I just made here on MFP ;)
  • parastu95
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    Please add me. Things are going pretty well in my health campaign at the moment but I want to hook into things like this to give me the motivation to keep it going though the winter months :-)

Sure I'll send you the invitation ;) great to hear everything is going on well! thanks for joining us :D
  • suhm001
    suhm001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've lost 18 lbs so far. Got 20-30 lbs to go depending on my body fat percentage
  • parastu95
    Options
    suhm001 wrote: »
    Yeah, I've lost 18 lbs so far. Got 20-30 lbs to go depending on my body fat percentage

thanks for joining dear! x
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 45 to lose in all. But by my birthday March 20th. If I can be 30 pounds down. It would be amazing.
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have more weight that I need to lose than that, but that would be a great starting point/goal. Would love to join...if you all would have me. :)