5'3 195 pounds

Options

Replies

• SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'2.75" Here, and currently at 196-198lbs. Just getting back on track again since an injury kept me benched from working out too much. Now I am about ready to start up running again. My next mini goal is 185.
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 5' exactly and am currently 171lbs. Happy to be added to anyone who needs. My dairy is open and am happy to lend and receive support and motivation. :-)
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to join in too. I'm 5'2" and currently 164. My goal weight is 120 but that may be re-adjusted once I get closer to it.
  • missingpluto
    missingpluto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3:

SW: 181
    CW: 160
    GW: 140

It's so nice to see I'm not alone and to see so many of us in various shapes and sizes. It makes me feel okay where I am even though I plan on soldiering on.
  • ladyhawkeye25
    Options
    hey :) I am 5'4'' and 200 pounds and anyone with the same height and weight feel free to add me!!
  • michelec37
    michelec37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im also 5' 2" and 187lbs. Started trying to lose weight around 7 weeks ago and lost 14lbs so far. I chose a totally random weight to end at as i'm not sure what i'd like to weigh - just going to see what looks and feels right for me.
    All welcome to add me.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started at 5'3.5 and I weighed 206 in early March. Now im still 5'3.5 but I weigh 176 now. I've lost about 30 lbs since April. I still have 30 to lose but I am making progress.
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.75 tall and I started my weight loss at 220. I just hit 199 today. :)
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.75 tall and I started my weight loss at 220. I just hit 199 today. :)

Congratulations on breaking out of there 200 + category that was a massive achievement. How have you done it?
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and currently 160.8lbs. Finding it really hard to stick to healthy eating and keep going back to my takeaway diet :/
  • melissagregg1
    Options
    im 5"3 and 183lbs ive been working out and dieting for 3 weeks with no progress. could def use and give some motivation
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Elizabeth!! I'm 43, 5' 2" and 236. Looking for ladies around my age and weight. Definitely in need of motivation and support.
    :wink:
  • sfadler
    sfadler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" have 30 to 40 pounds to lose till ideal weight. Currently workouts are Turbofire and Running. Love to motivate others and seeing everyone meeting there goals motivates me.
    Feel free to add me.
  • pixiexribbons
    pixiexribbons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 202 lbs. Recently committed to changing my lifestyle, and have lost 11 lbs so far. Goal weight is about 125. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 182lbs. I don't know how to add people, so add me! Need some motivation and maybe a friend.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’3.5” and my top weight was somewhere around 184lbs. Currently I’m weighing in around 121lbs.

After being overweight since my early teens, I lost most of my weight about four years ago (roughly 55lbs), maintained for a while, then put 10-15lbs back on over the course of a year. Using MFP I’ve taken that back off and then some (21 lbs down since May!) and now I’m starting to think about maintaining again, but with more structure so I don’t creep back up again. It definitely is challenging to make a lifestyle change and stick with it, but it’s worth it!

I know I’m at a different place in my journey than you, but feel free to friend me if you think I could be helpful.
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 189. I had gotten done to 178 then slacked off majorly but back and ready to kick my bootay back into gear! Looking for new friends that are active so add me!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Height: 5ft 2
    SW: 191
    CW: 145
    GW: 130 - 135
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 5'1 and currently 219 pounds. When I started MFP in 2011 I was 358 and got down to 260 stopped because of other life issues. However I had some medical issues ( NAFLD) now that I need to get the weight off came back to MFP in August at 252 pounds. Slowly but surely.
  • summersong
    summersong Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    im new here, 5'3 206.......hoping to find some friends to be accountable to and share the fitness journey with