Additional Friends

Options
I am looking for additional supportive friends who are working towards a healthier lifestyle, weight maintenance and are committed to logging. I currently have some wonderful, inspirational and motivational people who I am honored to be on their friend's list on here that bless me everyday with their success. Many of my friends have moved on from this forum and have had great success in reaching their personal goals. I was sad to see them leave. Others, I have had to deleted because of they had a negative outlook or suffered from eating disorders. Even with the fitness online community, I have found there are so many unhealthy mindsets. With the holiday season, right around the corner, I am in search of positive and supportive friends to share recipes, their fitness achievements which I think will help keep me on target with my goals.

Replies

• Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me. I log every day (well, for the past month at least) and enjoy seeing others succeed.
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I don't have amazing recipes but my exercises are good.