UK girl looking for some support

Options
Hey all!

Not my first time here but I've made a new profile for a new start! Fed up of yo-yo dieting and I am determined that this is the last time! So anyone out there who wants to add me I will support each and every one of you in return :)

Replies

• NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    good luck with it !!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I am in the UK as well (Livingston to be precise) and happy to meet new friends.
    Feel free to add....
  • kat_snowflake
    kat_snowflake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the North East close to the Scottish border so feel free to add!

Good luck with your project - you can do it!
  • ShyGirl1978sm
    ShyGirl1978sm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Glaswegian living in Oxfordshire now...it's nice to see some UK folk!

Feel free to add me, it's my first day today and I'm out gathering up all the help I can get / and give! :)
  • sibest
    sibest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 22 y.o girl from Sweden(but moving to Edinburgh in November)! Feel free to add me here on MFP, and perhaps we can help motivate each other to loose all that weight that we want to loose!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome back! :D
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • notchip
    notchip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm coming back to MFP after a bit of a hiatus to help me lose weight and keep track of nutrients while trying to follow a healthy eating plan geared towards helping reduce symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Good luck to everyone else and happy to make friends if anyone wants to get in touch so we can try and motivate each other!
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm from the US and twenty-two. It'd be great to have some more supportive friends on here. :3
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm here every day and log pretty much everything.

Not directly from Scotland but my last name is Ferguson if that counts. :-) :-)

Feel free to add me.
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    hiya, from glasgow. feel free to add for some support! x
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Becki from sunny Eastbourne. Sadly some of my buddies seem to have dropped off the radar. I keep my friends list quite small, uk and girls only as no offence to others but I like to see foods from shops I recognise. I'd like some new pals, I log and support others daily. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too. I'm 38 and I'd like to lose ideally 1 stone. I'd love to have friends of similar age and size.
  • annabel_adcock
    Options
    Hi :smile: anyone with an open diary (sorry, I'm nosey!!!) can add me if they like :smiley: I'm 18, 5"2, 130lbs from the west midlands :blush: